Poll: What will you reroll to ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Rerolling(no pun intended) to monk in WoD. I'm as bored as I can be from playing warlock since TBC. No particular reason for going monk other than my guild needs one.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the changes and buffs to Warlock this past week or so how could you ever reroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    With the changes and buffs to Warlock this past week or so how could you ever reroll.
    Damage is not why I play the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Damage is not why I play the class.
    You raid cutting edge?

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    You raid cutting edge?
    Cutting edge, no. Heroic (soon-to-be Mythic), yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then it don't matter. For some top tier guilds they want their raiders to play FOTM or solid DPS classes.

I'll stick with my lock, but unless destro gets some love in WoD (pvp), I won't play at all

Deleted
    My favorite rerolling classes would have been hunter then druid but they are already full in my wod roster so I'll probably reroll priest or paladin for flexibility.
    Anyways I'll decide whether I stick to lock or reroll at the very last time, hoping destruction & affliction will get a little love and perhaps, with a miracle, an ability deletion or 2 would be canceled.

I've flirted with other classes from time to time but I always end up returning to my warlock. I'll admit that at this point it's mostly due to the sheer amount of stuff I've acquired and achieved on him so far that I can't be bothered repeating on a different character. So for better or worse I'll be sticking with my warlock! Unless we finally get a proper account bound system that allows for every achievement and reputation gain to transfer over to another character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Forever a Warlock.

Keeping my lock for sure, just hoping demo has a great feel for the expansion, as it's been going through too many ups and downs during beta/alpha.

Deleted
    I'll probably keep playing my Warlock, mainly because of the new mythic set..

7+ Year Old Account
    i really wish GC would stop nerfing locks so much

Deleted
    Lock since classic till servers shutdown worldwide, no plans to do a class reroll EVER, even if Warlock gets nerfed to the ground...

Why would I change? We're still strong in beta.

I plan on raiding on both my warlocks... i have not seen anything so far which would dissuade me.

Deleted
    I will first the warlock leveling to level 100, then my holy /shadow priest. then I watch what is more fun.

I hope it's the warlock

I've mained warlock for eight, almost nine years now. I don't plan on changing.

That being said, no expansion has made me want to main change more. It kind of sucks to have so many quality of life nerfs in one expansion to this ridiculous extent, and going back to the days of being a turret caster is not appealing, but my favorite spec is not only the current top but also the current strongest DPS and the most powerful caster sim-wise in the game. I may not have as much fun as I used to but I'll at least be strong.