Thread: Which trinket?

Deleted

Which trinket?

Hello boys and girls. so i've recently been playing alot of demo lock, sadly i haven't had the chance on black blood drops until yesterday where i managed to get a normal black blood drop.
    So my question is, would the normal black blood trinket be better than heroic shamans trinket?
    Considering that it's still around 10k more intellect and i'll get the extra haste so i'll be able to get some higher haste breakpoints without losing mastery/crit because i dont have to reforge as much haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewer View Post
    Hello boys and girls. so i've recently been playing alot of demo lock, sadly i haven't had the chance on black blood drops until yesterday where i managed to get a normal black blood drop.
    So my question is, would the normal black blood trinket be better than heroic shamans trinket?
    Considering that it's still around 10k more intellect and i'll get the extra haste so i'll be able to get some higher haste breakpoints without losing mastery/crit because i dont have to reforge as much haste.
    I wouldn't worry about it tbh considering 6.0 is Tuesday. and in 6.0 values the KTT passive may be better.

Deleted
    Ohh okay, so with the multistrike stat getting implemented it would proably be better than BBoY?
    Any where i can read about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewer View Post
    Ohh okay, so with the multistrike stat getting implemented it would proably be better than BBoY?
    Any where i can read about this?
    We are actually talking about this same topic at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iorities/page2