Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far so good. (Waited whole day at work to post that)
    Taric definitely is my favorite on this map
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Haven't played him yet but i can imagine yi being a bloody nuisance, when is he not though.
    Been playing zed, and i def feel like I have the edge over most
    The one game Yi wasn't banned both teams took him, and both Yi's were tearing people apart. Not banning Tryn or Yi ruins the game for the team that doesn't use either....

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, the characters that worked the best for me is AP Shaco. The boxes gives you extra time to score the relics, and the clone explosion does a lot of damage at the end of the game.

Holy fuck Poppy is good. And it gave me an excuse to use my Lollipoppy skin again. So many walls to E into, nobody expects the damage you do, and when you Ascend.... yeah, it's beautiful. Went Triforce -> Cutlass -> Swiftness Boots -> Gunblade(BotRK would've worked too) -> Frozen Heart and then won the game.
    Also, her Q is really good for securing Xerath. Almost got the Perfect icon, but then I fucked up and missed a "smite" 1v5 73 points, 26/8/15. Then again, I've been #1 points in 8/10 of my games, including all 4 of my wins.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-09-12 at 07:49 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Trying myself to get hold of the Perfect Ascension icon. For the mode itself Teemo, Master Yi, Nidalee, Katarina, Fizz are REALLY good. Champions that can reset alot (like yi) are good, much get banned alot. Lux is a great choice for sniping Xerath and see it this way: Getting the Xerath buff won't give you any points. Loosing the buff gives the other team +5, meaning they may win faster.

Xerath buff does give points in a way, if the ascended person gets a kill, it rewards double points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    Trying myself to get hold of the Perfect Ascension icon. For the mode itself Teemo, Master Yi, Nidalee, Katarina, Fizz are REALLY good. Champions that can reset alot (like yi) are good, much get banned alot. Lux is a great choice for sniping Xerath and see it this way: Getting the Xerath buff won't give you any points. Loosing the buff gives the other team +5, meaning they may win faster.
    Kills while Ascended give double points though.

True, it does. But in the same way, when you die, they get 5 points. It isn't that hard to kill an ascendant.
    Just played Fiora in Ascension btw. She was suprisingly good!

10+ Year Old Account
    High Burst AP, or hyper-carry ADs.,
    AP Trist, LeBlanc, Kat, Fizz, Akali, Poppy and AP Shaco.
    Fiora, Yi, Talon, Jax.

Pretty much anyone that if they get a few kills they can 1v2 or 1v3 easily.

I really hate this gamemode, it was so boring, and it showed how people were dopey and couldn't even read basic numbers (Kills = 1, Alters = 3).

I'm so glad I got my perfect game at Win #4, and now I have 5 wins, I shall never touch the terrible mode ever again.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Diana I came in second place. Mainly because I didn't know the mode and hadn't played her in forever. I took first in all my others. Next I'm gonna try my hand at some mages and see how they do. I'm fully prepared for my first loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know why Yorick was removed from Ascension? Was it a bug or was he removed due to unfun?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Anyone know why Yorick was removed from Ascension? Was it a bug or was he removed due to unfun?
    I'd assume it's a bug, because I haven't seen him in a single game, and can't think of why he'd be too strong. Maybe something related to Xerath not respawning if Yorick ults the Ascended person?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Poppy is silly amounts of good on this map. No vision means you can come from brush, E into a wall (of which there are plenty), Q, then hit W and run away before they can respond. Rinse, repeat, profit.

Q is incredibly good for stealing the buff, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Poppy is silly amounts of good on this map. No vision means you can come from brush, E into a wall (of which there are plenty), Q, then hit W and run away before they can respond. Rinse, repeat, profit.

Q is incredibly good for stealing the buff, too.
    And you can easily take out enemy Ascendants by ulting That Random Guy Who Does No Damage and then punching the Ascendant.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Poppy is only balanced because she gets wrecked in lane. What happens when you take that away..?

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Poppy is only balanced because she gets wrecked in lane. What happens when you take that away..?
    What happens? Oh, a little person running around with a lollipop, a chocolate bar and a blue sword 2shotting people from the very start, that's what. And it's GLORIOUS.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Why on earth do people keep picking fucking Nasus?! Oh, those 12 stacks look so dangerous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lux or Ezreal to snipe the xerath kill or interrupt captures with ult. Heimerdinger and Teemo can bring a lot of utility by camping on one node. Tryndamere and Kayle work really well together when Tryndamere becomes Ascended. Fizz, Kha, Jax also really strong in general.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had an awesome Jinx Ascension kill - they wiped our team and took Ascension - I was the first to respawn - fired a rocket at Xerath - stole Ascension, killed 2 of them, and almost killed the other 3

Apart from that though, Jinx wasn't a super fun pick - not fast enough to move around the map to cap / kite. Too many assassins.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Olaf. Seems shitty, but start with brutalizer (wait 3 sec in base before you port) and go straight tank and you'll be very powerful. Max e first. Unlike Cho and Nunu, this true damage CAN execute xerath. Got perfect last game