Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Speaking of T6 Malthael, I just killed the bastard with a seasonal character. So satisfied. ^__^
    HC or SC?

I have the worse luck in the world, and I don't understand how it's possible. I have farmed 200T3 Act1 bounties and no RoRG. I haven't seen a RoRG, at all, in over 1200 Act1 bounties. I have spent roughly 1200 shards, and haven't got a single Legendary.(For this season.)

How in the fuck do people do it? I mean, you must spend every waking second playing D3. That, or I have the absolute worst luck in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Speaking of T6 Malthael, I just killed the bastard with a seasonal character. So satisfied. ^__^
    Heh, a week ago I took my hardcore season DH (first time playing that class) to T6 Malthael after almost a year of not playing d3. I totally forgot about how to dodge that frontal cone he did, and procced awareness twice during the fight. As he approached 1% hp, he teleported to the middle and started doing the cone thing again but I pushed for damage and killed him. Except he finished his animation anyway and killed me as well - awareness was still on cd.

Not sure what to feel there as my DH lay there dead yet the achievement popped up 2 seconds later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    HC or SC?

I have the worse luck in the world, and I don't understand how it's possible. I have farmed 200T3 Act1 bounties and no RoRG. I haven't seen a RoRG, at all, in over 1200 Act1 bounties. I have spent roughly 1200 shards, and haven't got a single Legendary.(For this season.)
    You're a dirty liar because they VASTLY upped the droprate for bounty legendaries. 50% on T2-5. 100% on T6. I've watched people ID multiple RoRGs at once. I have my pick of 4 different ones myself.

Unless you genuinely have the worst luck on the planet, in which case at least you're SWIMMING forgotten souls and can craft all the gear you could ever want. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You're a dirty liar because they VASTLY upped the droprate for bounty legendaries. 50% on T2-5. 100% on T6. I've watched people ID multiple RoRGs at once. I have my pick of 4 different ones myself.
    Not even close to lying bro, in the slightest sense.

I didn't say I wasn't getting Legendaries from bounties. I'm saying I haven't got RoRG, EVER. I have never seen a RoRG drop for me. I'm still running with a damn near perfect Squirts Neckalce from lvl 67! I have shit for luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    HC or SC?

How in the fuck do people do it? I mean, you must spend every waking second playing D3. That, or I have the absolute worst luck in this game.
    SC of course. ^^

Also, I've played a couple of hours almost every day since season 1 started. It's not exactly a lot of work. The secret is to run mostly Rifts, since that is where the real meat for gear upgrades will be. Doing tier 1 Greater Rifts will give a pretty decent boost in terms of achieving the right legendary gems for your build and you will complete those Rifts in a matter of minutes with a high chance of dropping legendaries. Once you can farm Torment 4 you should easily see legendaries drop from caches, since the drop rate is ridiculously high.

From there on out, you should just be mostly focusing on finding set gear for your class. My Crusader just finished the set for a Shield Bash build where you can basically spam it, which is why I was able to kill Malthael at Torment 6. My dps with all buffs active is about 2.5 million and I have the bracers where I can refresh my CDs when using healing wells, so I have very little downtime with my larger cooldowns when fighting Malthael, since the fight has two healing wells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Heh, a week ago I took my hardcore season DH (first time playing that class) to T6 Malthael after almost a year of not playing d3. I totally forgot about how to dodge that frontal cone he did, and procced awareness twice during the fight. As he approached 1% hp, he teleported to the middle and started doing the cone thing again but I pushed for damage and killed him. Except he finished his animation anyway and killed me as well - awareness was still on cd.

Not sure what to feel there as my DH lay there dead yet the achievement popped up 2 seconds later.
    Almost the same happened to me when I killed him. He had 1 HP and teleported to the middle of the room to cast that cone. You can imagine how tense I was in that moment, since I had wiped several times already just to get him down. Got him down to below 25% several times, but that cone is just so stupid. XD
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2014-09-13 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Why the fuck have leaderboards then? This makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes on rank 999. That's so satisfying.
    300 and something, although dropping since I died. My next character is quickly climbing to where I was though, this time with a different build!

Also, for anyone talking about leaderboards, no one gives a damn about the levelling ones since most that are on it used the quick bounty method. The only leaderboards the skilled players care about are the greater rift and the T6 kill ones.

Playing a HC seasonal Lightning Sader.

Sooo much fun. though sometimes fights get a bit intense and I feel my butthole pucker up. Currently have 1 slot left to fill with leg/set, and it is a Yellow ring with a Socket since I'm having god awful luck with leg rings, and re-rolling leg rings cost so much goddamn gold from gems it ain't funny.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    GR xp bug didn't involve any deaths fyi. And anybody with a decent leaderboard spot did that.

HC or SC?

I'd say just worst luck. My HC crusader is at 38hrs played and only has 1 rare item left to swap out for legendary in all slots. THat being said my Non-seasonal Sader has 120hrs or so played and has like..3 legendaries. RNG is RNG.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

Unless you genuinely have the worst luck on the planet, in which case at least you're SWIMMING forgotten souls and can craft all the gear you could ever want. Right?
    My brother is in the same boat as he is, 500 bounties completed and he still hasnt seen a RoRG. He also has never seen any set drops except for Helltooth helm and pants. The best part is he has several unities, 2 soj's, a SMK and 2 Furnaces all shit rolls except one of the unities. Some peoples RNG is just shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    And it can all be over because of 1 second of lag or not paying attention.
    I got lagged this morning. Was literally yelling at the screen. Didn't fall below 60% and then hit a 10 second lag spike. Yes it was that long. You will be missed...

Deleted
    I don't like dick measuring contest, i want demon slaying action! With lot of new content, and new places to kill demons. I hope for some skeleton castle and undead crypts to be added