Question Confused about 6.0 PTR / Feral Dot Snapshot

Hey guys, seeking clarification on a few things feral druid related/UI related for the 6.0 PTR (no addons being used)

I believe Tiger's fury still does dot snap shot but trinkets do not, I was testing on a dummy just before on my feral druid when ROR procc'd and gave me extra mastery, I check the tooltip for the bleeds I had running on the dummy but they didn't appear to change numbers automatically, I was under the impression that when the RoR procs it'll increase the bleed damage (from the mastery boost) during it's proc duration without me having to re-apply.

I don't know how to verify if it was just the tooltip on the enemy nameplate not auto updating to the new bleed damage or the game is still snapshotting all my procs!

I need to do more testing but I thought somebody here might know off hand.

Thank you in advance!

Yeah they removed snapshotting except for Tigers Fury. I think feral might be the only class to have something that can snapshot.

Well since i couldn't find clear answer anywhere and i don't have beta, despite 6+ years constant playtime, 1 thing i would like to know is.
    Snapshoting is removed so dmg dynamically changes due to proc's etc?
    That means applying bleeds with proc's or w/e them doesn't really matter?
    But on other hand ppl say TF/BT snapshot stays....how come if bleeds dynamically change with current stats?
    Or we still should snapshot our rake/rip's/trash with BT/TF or Trink/weap proc's?
    Would love clarification on this pretty please, from some beta tester preff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Well since i couldn't find clear answer anywhere and i don't have beta, despite 6+ years constant playtime, 1 thing i would like to know is.
    Snapshoting is removed so dmg dynamically changes due to proc's etc?
    That means applying bleeds with proc's or w/e them doesn't really matter?
    But on other hand ppl say TF/BT snapshot stays....how come if bleeds dynamically change with current stats?
    Or we still should snapshot our rake/rip's/trash with BT/TF or Trink/weap proc's?
    Would love clarification on this pretty please, from some beta tester preff.
    I assume BT is the Bloodtalons talent.

It's pretty simple. Snapshotting as a mechanic was not eliminated from the game code. They just made classes and their spells dynamic. Some very special abilities kept their snapshotting character like TF. Just because everything else is dynamic, it doesn't mean you can't have something that's different, if that makes sense.