Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Working on a fix for Euphoria's load/unload options. It's hard to find this information.

So..I'm just going to post this i-gave-up-and-or-am-lazy fix for Euphoria and non-Euphoria options.

Notifiers:
    http://pastebin.com/ADUXSyYe

I have also updated the OP with this link.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Working on a fix for Euphoria's load/unload options. It's hard to find this information.

So..I'm just going to post this i-gave-up-and-or-am-lazy fix for Euphoria and non-Euphoria options.

Notifiers:
    http://pastebin.com/ADUXSyYe

I have also updated the OP with this link.
    Should've been pretty simple with a talent check?

Code:

talentID = GetTalentRowSelectionInfo(7)
    	if talentID == 21192 then 
    		eclipseTimer = 10
            else
                    eclipseTimer = 20
            end
    Last edited by lappee; 2014-09-22 at 03:23 AM.

You can also dvided "eclipseTimers" in the return by 2

- - - Updated - - -

I used...

(select(5,GetTalentInfo(19)))

19 should be euphoria
    5 is "selected" boolean (returns true or false) -- it was being a pain in the dick. Didnt see other options.

Is it technically possible to create simular setup for TellMeWhen or tmw have some restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by nrw View Post
    Is it technically possible to create simular setup for TellMeWhen or tmw have some restrictions?
    Yes. But I won't be making this bar for TMW since TMW isn't designed for this kind of customization.

It will be better to use IDs instead of names, because current version will work for the English client only.

Beautiful addon but he lacks prediction. The main reason why we use BPT is that it tells where you would be at end of the cast.

Can you do something like that?

Pointless cause it will be obsolete in 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Beautiful addon but he lacks prediction. The main reason why we use BPT is that it tells where you would be at end of the cast.

Can you do something like that?
    I definitely can, but this sums it up nicely. ::
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Pointless cause it will be obsolete in 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    I definitely can, but this sums it up nicely. ::
    Not exactly pointless, and should be rather easy to make (math wise, I have the same thing in my addon).
    However the gain from it would be very minimal for most :/

Thinking of adding a last minute addition -- it's not exactly "special." I'd emulate the idea of "indicator" lines. (just text: " | ") These lines sit over the Eclipse Bar and line up with "Lunar Peak" and "Solar Peak" timers (manually; ~75E) . In addition, I could add similar lines for Stellar Flare (~25E).

Deleted
    I tried the addon, and I must say I was getting super confused because the bar didn't shot the full story - only half of the real bar per time. Super confused. Best one for me would be an horizontal arc or a circle even. Left side lunar and right side solar. Also, moving the bars prove to be pretty awkward. I wish I had the skills and I would develop this kind of addon.

EDIT: So I read about Weak Auras, and the circular path animation is totally possible. Requires coding abilities which I don't have :/
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2014-10-02 at 07:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    I tried the addon, and I must say I was getting super confused because the bar didn't shot the full story - only half of the real bar per time. Super confused. Best one for me would be an horizontal arc or a circle even. Left side lunar and right side solar. Also, moving the bars prove to be pretty awkward. I wish I had the skills and I would develop this kind of addon.

EDIT: So I read about Weak Auras, and the circular path animation is totally possible. Requires coding abilities which I don't have :/
    This would be EPIC to have, with the only exception, that clockwise is more logical than counter clockwise ;-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    This would be EPIC to have, with the only exception, that clockwise is more logical than counter clockwise ;-)
    Ha! My fail I agree with you.
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2014-10-02 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool looking Moonkin..... or is it a Teddy Bear?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Cool looking Moonkin..... or is it a Teddy Bear?
    It's a moonkin! That's incredibly accurate technical drawing!

The technical drawing is pretty awesome! Though I really would like a circular path to play around with. I also like how you shaded various parts differently for the peaks, that is also pretty handy stuffs! More options to play around with finding the right bar/circle/graph/line/smiley faces that really do nothing/etc. would be worth looking in to. I wish I had the abilities to help you but I am terrible at making WA let alone something that involved.

To be fair, making it clockwise would have you placing Lunar on the right which will probably confuse a lot of people especially if on the hit of battle you see a light on the right and assume it's a Solar peak.

Sure you can pay attention but there is nothing illogical about counterclockwise. I do love your concept though

Also on your comment about the Op WA being confusing because it only shows half the Eclipse bar. I have to say it's ok to only show the relevant portion. In WoD we truly have a half Solar / half Lunar eclipse bar and you don't need to see the whole bar to calculate how many casts you need. So by only showing what's active, works pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    To be fair, making it clockwise would have you placing Lunar on the right which will probably confuse a lot of people especially if on the hit of battle you see a light on the right and assume it's a Solar peak.

Sure you can pay attention but there is nothing illogical about counterclockwise. I do love your concept though

Also on your comment about the Op WA being confusing because it only shows half the Eclipse bar. I have to say it's ok to only show the relevant portion. In WoD we truly have a half Solar / half Lunar eclipse bar and you don't need to see the whole bar to calculate how many casts you need. So by only showing what's active, works pretty good.
    I'm super novice in coding, I only know basics of C++ and visual basic.. I do have experience in planning logical user interface, I'm an electrical engineer Maybe I'll look into this matter and try to google when I hit a wall. I would prefer someone taking over this project though *cough* Cyous *cough*..

Edit: I have to disagree on your comment there, you can change the revolution by placing the starting point at bottom. That way it will advance to lunar first and then over to solar!

Edit 2: Still the counterclockwise feels better somehow.. :/ I don't know why though..
    Last edited by mmoc8d0614f38b; 2014-10-02 at 10:42 AM.

Edit 2: Still the counterclockwise feels better somehow.. :/ I don't know why though..
    I too would probably be more comfortable with counterclockwise, but i think that's because i play with a vertical eclipse bar and Solar is at the top and Lunar is at the bottom. So i just naturally associate ascending eclipse power with solar and descending eclipse power with lunar.

Also, i thought Solar Peak is 4 seconds in duration not 2. Or is the timer math on the WA setup so that the last 2 seconds of one direction and the first 2 seconds in he opposite direction are considered the Peak?