Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brinohm View Post
    For me, personally it's bothersome when I'm flying around trying to locate something, gathering, questing, etc and there's a giant bar graphic taking up a good amount of space on my UI. Awesome for raiding and in combat, but for me, it's really only needed when I'm actually ready to be in combat or in combat itself. I'm sure it's different for others that only raid or PVP on their Moonkin. For me it's my primary toon and primary spec, which I do pretty much everything on.
    I'm in similar situation and for me the Load only in combat -tick is enough to solve this. When doing boss pulls the bar is resetted to 0 and ready to go up into the Lunar phase so you can engage even without seeing it. Trash/solo pulls don't really need optimal opener and Moonfire/Sunfire will tell if the bar is scrolling on the Solar phase after combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Make the whole group not load out of combat.

- - - Updated - - -

I want it in Caster and Moonkin form and unfortunately there is no "Don't trigger in specific aura"

Edit: I made a ticket in WA2's dev. site but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon, assuming it gets accepted.
    you can make a trigger for the forms you don't want and "invert" that way it will turn off in those forms. eg make an aura to display in cat form, invert it, and it will disable in cat form.

alternatively, lets just start a moonkin kickstarter to get some lua expert to make this into an addon already

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I am just not understanding something

But it seems to be alerting me that I have force of nature charges, when I dont have the force of nature as a talent :s Unless its alerting me of something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Sorry if I am just not understanding something

But it seems to be alerting me that I have force of nature charges, when I dont have the force of nature as a talent :s Unless its alerting me of something else?
    They mentioned it already just do it like this:

FON -> "Load" -> "Talent: Force of Nature"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kranq View Post
    They mentioned it already just do it like this:

FON -> "Load" -> "Talent: Force of Nature"
    Oops, tyvm <3 Was driving me crazy

Loveeee the bar; thanks alot!

after importing the final string, my weak auras says that is it corrupt and i can not load any of my old strings or even have the option to delete it :'(

Quote Originally Posted by torr1186 View Post
    after importing the final string, my weak auras says that is it corrupt and i can not load any of my old strings or even have the option to delete it :'(
    That happened to me one of my iterations of bringing the bars into WA. If you look in your WTF folder in your WOW installation directory, and then hunt through some of the subfolders, you'll find a "WeakAurasOptions.lua" and "WeakAuras.lua" file. If you're lucky like I was, there will be a .bak version of both of those. I moved the .lua files over to .lua.old and then copied the .lua.bak files to be the .lua files. When it came back up, most of my stuff was there and I could start over.

It can be a little tricky to find those files, for me they were in WTF > Account > MYLOGINNAME > SavedVariables >

Hopefully that helps some.

Deleted
    hello , and thanks a lot for this add on. I'm french man, and i play in french, so it was necessary for me to rewrite in french some spell in WA. I think a lot off gamers play in their langages, so what about to write spell in WA with their "ID spell" , and not" name spell".

And , i insert in WA an another condition. I prefer not to have your Boomkind WA when i change forme, so, i put a condition in your WA. I insert condition; " Moonkin form" to all your WA.

Sorry for my english and congratulation for this add on.

Whenever i import "[WA2][WOD] Solar" It gives me error, Something with no table marker Error Deserializing"

Otherwise sick wa thing u have done !

Couple of suggestions for you:
    Add talent load requirements for stuff like Treants.
    Change the starsurge charge counter from the spinny stuff to 3 small dots above the eclipse bars. That way there's no distracting animation going on, and you don't have to be looking directly at it to see what your charge count is.

I'll probably add a few more of my own modifications in and make note of them here.

I wanted to add a sound file to play PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS! when a Peak is reached but then I realised it would be obnoxious after a while :P
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2014-10-30 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I wanted to add a sound file to play PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER! when a Peak is reached but then I realised it would be obnoxious after a while :P
    I'm thinking about creating WAs to put in Super Saiyan effects for Incarnation

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    that would be DOPE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember how super annoying the sound of a nearby piest's chakra was i Cata?

Compared to the sound you linked, chakra was bliss...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Remember how super annoying the sound of a nearby piest's chakra was i Cata?

Compared to the sound you linked, chakra was bliss...
    Weakaura soundeffects wouldn't be heard by anyone else than yourself.

Just like priests didn't care for others, we wouldn't care either. He refers to listening to a monotonous sound, for 30sec everytime, yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know.. But that sound is still MUCH worse than chakra...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

"Bitch, you just jealous of my super saiyan swagger."
    Pls make this a wa sound so i can use it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    "Bitch, you just jealous of my super saiyan swagger."
    Pls make this a wa sound so i can use it :P
    For some strange reason it's really hard to find a sound effect from the "ignition moment" wihtout music or yelling on it..

- - - Updated - - -

For some strange reason it's really hard to find a sound effect from the "ignition moment" wihtout music or yelling on it..
    Hardest part of creating this sound aura: finding a visual effect for it...