Heroic Garrrosh tips also Killing Spree Question.

First looking for any tips to help improve dps for Heroic Garrosh this is typically what I do.

Opening
    Prepot:Stealth>Sprint>Ambush>SnD>Reveal Strike>Sin Strike Wait for adds blow CD's>Go through normal rotation and I hold killing spree for transition it comes up just about the time we go into transition.

Transition: Blade Flurry>KS adds> I run through middle and hit the middle adds as I am running through them with BF up, than basically reveal strike and spam sin strike and cleave down the back adds.

Second Phase: Come out and continue normal rotation using feint on waves and smoke bomb when its my set cd time.

Third Phase: Hopefully at leaset one of my cd's is up and go about normal though are dps is a bit shakey in this phase at times (not typically mine but others)

Fourth: Well we have only gotten here a hand full of times I have not gottne to kite the bomb but odds are i will be the one who is doing it.

My issue with KS is that in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...heroic+garrosh

its saying that KS + AR/SB is a dps gain, over KS than AB/SB. Now I have tried it otu and it seems like it does more dps, but I can't be 100% certain anyone know anything about this? Because everything I have ever read says you don't combine them befcause of capping energy.

Deleted
    10man or 25man?

The most important thing here is single target garrosh dmg. If you are in 10man then i suppose it is ok to help get adds down quicker if you are having trouble on them to save by saving KS for them however i find i can KS the boss in the beginning pop AR/SB and still get a KS off on the add wave. Dont bother using feint on the whirling corruptions save yourself energy and use Cloak of shadows instead depending on your AoC trinket it should up for every single one.

Are you trying to push garrosh before 2nd transition?

A decent boost to dps during p2 is BF+KS ing the mind controls down. If you see mind controls coming and KS is up save it for that.

Dont worry about energy capping during cds since with these levels of haste it is pretty much going to happen during your KS anyway. Just pool some CPs into anticipation (9/10) first and then pop your KS this way you dont lose out on the CD reduction too much. As with any class planning is very important. Knowing what is coming ahead will do you wonders.

Deleted
    Pretty much what Shadohw said, only one thing to point out (we had this in a thread recently): Be aware that you will not only lose energy when firing KS into AR/SB, but also CPs, as you will lose out on SSs done while SB is running. That's part of the reason why there is such a discussion going on whether or not to do it.

Edit: Not very relevant as SB will be gone in a few weeks, but since you are doing it now, I thought it worth mentioning.

Well we are hitting phase four and I expect to have him killed in tomorrows raid night, my only big concern left being that I have to kite the ball and I don't think we have a great grasp on how that should be handled as far as getting it to spawn right now right before bonbardment we have everyone but 4 people running away and we stack in malice until the iron star drops than i pick it up. But I got raped by malice at least once with that strat.

As for KS, I realize the pros and cons only reason I thought it was effective is there was a meantion of damage being effected by a certain percent due to something that was pretty vague in the post above so i was hoping someone had more information regarding it. Because before I read it, it was always KS first, than AB+SR like is always suggested in pretty much everything i have ever read but the above forum i had posted.

A rogue can do it with BoS, but you will always run the risk of being Malice'd - why do you not have a tank doing it?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Why feint the whirls? You should have CoS up for every whirl. When you stack and soak Malice before the Bombardment you're supposed to pop Cloak when you have 1-2 stacks or you'll die.

Kiting the iron star is pretty easy, it will probably fixate on something else while you are kiting it so be aware of that and get it to fixate on you again. Communicate with your tank too, if you are too far or too close he can move the boss to make the timing work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytur View Post
    But I got raped by malice at least once with that strat.
    By which you mean you got picked for malice and not getting killed soaking right? Sounds like you're doing 10m so there is a 1/8 chance you get picked (pretty sure tanks aren't valid targets). I would agree with Ryme, just have a tank do it (they might want run speed pots). Alternatively you will just have to have some one as a back up to initially grab the star and take it somewhere safe while malice finishes.

Yes we are doing 10 man, 1 tank so I am the only one in our group atm who has consistent run speed. Also at the start of malice everyone runs out and four people stack including me person with malice, and a healer and a person who can pick up the start just incase I die. So i got hit with 2 stacks and just cloaked it, was not quick enough the first time didnt think it would do that much damage.

Players targeted by the Iron star fixate are not valid targets for Malice. We had that fixed at some point after it wiped us during early farm.

The person chosen for malice will be picked just before bombardment and the malice will last a while into the bombardment (the second time anyway, the first one only briefly overlaps) which would make it troublesome to get yourself in position to kite if you were already picked. Though yeah, while your kiting one around waiting for the cast to interrupt him, he can't put a fresh malice on you.

The overlap for the first star is small enough it probably won't matter. The second time (if you need or accidentally spawn a second star) if you have malice targetted on you, it seems like a bad idea to stand close to where the star spawns because you don't want it to drop on anyone else (this shouldn't be that bad to avoid as there is a giant ground marker) and more importantly you don't want the people standing next to you soaking malice to get retargeted over you. If a guild has it on farm, I doubt they need a second star. For a first kill, especially if you have people on the floor, you might though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    The person chosen for malice will be picked just before bombardment and the malice will last a while into the bombardment (the second time anyway, the first one only briefly overlaps) which would make it troublesome to get yourself in position to kite if you were already picked. Though yeah, while your kiting one around waiting for the cast to interrupt him, he can't put a fresh malice on you.

The overlap for the first star is small enough it probably won't matter. The second time (if you need or accidentally spawn a second star) if you have malice targetted on you, it seems like a bad idea to stand close to where the star spawns because you don't want it to drop on anyone else (this shouldn't be that bad to avoid as there is a giant ground marker) and more importantly you don't want the people standing next to you soaking malice to get retargeted over you. If a guild has it on farm, I doubt they need a second star. For a first kill, especially if you have people on the floor, you might though.
    You should really just avoid spawning a second iron star. They are 1 tanking it, they should have ample DPS to make it before the second manifest rage.