WoD, AH and Profs x-faction

Ok so im hoping i've put this in the correct forum, if it's not i apologize.

What im curious about is this:

Auction house in WoD will no-longer be faction specific, so ally and horde will share the same AH. With this change, does that mean ill be able to also transfer gold and items between factions on my different alts.

Ultimately what i'd like to have setup is each profession maxxed so that I can use addons such as TSM to make gold.

BUT ATM i have some characters spread across 2 different servers and factions, will i need to change them to all the same faction and server for this to work, or will i be able to just mail stuff across my account as i please.

Sorry if the question seems jumbled and all over the place I didn't really know how to put it.

We only know that you can buy/sell stuff from/to the opposite faction though the AH, nothing about mailing to them. Don't know why you'd be able to send non-BoA stuff to opposite faction alts on different realms when you can't do it with same faction alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

No, no mailing between factions, just buying and selling via AH. The restriction that you can't buy your own auctions also stays, so no easy transfers of money either (you have to involve someone else or use a second acc).

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    No, no mailing between factions, just buying and selling via AH. The restriction that you can't buy your own auctions also stays, so no easy transfers of money either (you have to involve someone else or use a second acc).
    This is pretty much exactly the answer I was looking for. thanks guys.

No, no mailing between factions, just buying and selling via AH.
    This might not be true, Blizzard said a while ago that they were "potentially relaxing that restriction". I think the post that I read that in is here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Restrictions

Edit- Doh, I just realized the o.p wanted to mail cross-server in addition to cross-faction, I doubt Blizzard would ever implement cross-server
    mailing for things that aren't BoA but maybe they'll surprise me (not counting connected realms which are essentially one big realm)
    Last edited by KLPath; 2014-09-11 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    This might not be true, Blizzard said a while ago that they were "potentially relaxing that restriction". I think the post that I read that in is here.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Restrictions
    They didn't do it yet. They might or might not do it in the future.

They didn't do it yet. They might or might not do it in the future.
    Might or might not.
    Which means "no, it WILL be impossible" is simply bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Might or might not.
    Which means "no, it WILL be impossible" is simply bullshit
    I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, I think, in great part because of grammar (Noted: my intent isn't to harp on grammar, mine isn't perfect, but more to say that I'm not sure exactly what you're saying). But what I'm gathering is you think it will never happen. In which case I say: cross server BoAs.