Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    people act like idiots everyday, why it should be different today? just because somebody attacked some towers in murica a lot of people died? people die every day
    whoever did that attack, he got for sure his "profit"

Quote Originally Posted by Descense;29430849[B
    ]Eh nobody gives a **** abauth it any more[/B]. Its getting pretty old.
    Oh no my XXX died XXX years ago. And other propaganda crap that terorists are bad.
    People are sick of that already. Heck every damn Tv channel is full of it.

Any chance for attack to happen again is 0.000000000000000000001%. And thats mostly because of spying on their own people (anyone who did anything or wanted to do is probaly already in jail).

If the new attack does happen, i can assure you its staged. And i wont be suprised if they blamed ISIS this time for it. There is a tread made not long ago when they said they will destory it in 3 years or something like that.
    Wrong. Speak for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Is anything really 'peaceful' when it involves America?
    People like you are the reason that IF Russia does pull something in Europe that I think you as Europeans should stand alone without the US because quite frankly I have no interest in coming to the rescue of your snobby asses.
    Last edited by Xires; 2014-09-11 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Why does 9/11 even still need an anniversary?
    It doesn't need it one, it just has one. Every year on September 11 is the anniversary of the event. You can't change that. What you can change is what you do with that day - Be it celebrate, remember, ignore, or any other plethora of options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    People like you are the reason that IF Russia does pull something in Europe that I think you as Europeans should stand alone without the US.
    1. The UK and French armed forces alone could defend the EU from Russia.

2. The entire US economy would collapse, which is why the US has no intention of not getting involved in major European matters, as it would be retarded for them to want their nation in total financial ruin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

2. The entire US economy would collapse, which is why the US has no intention of not getting involved in major European matters, as it would be retarded for them to want their nation in total financial ruin.
    you'll ruin his illusions be kind

10+ Year Old Account

1. There are too many other countrys between russa and major powers or it other words buffer zones. Once you stop them there they cant pass.

2. Us economy is already collapsed. Why do you think dollar is wortless more and more each year. Well same goes for EU..euro is crap too. In reality all the money is right now in China.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    1. There are too many other countrys between russa and major powers or it other words buffer zones. Once you stop them there they cant pass.

2. Us economy is already collapsed. Why do you think dollar is wortless more and more each year. Well same goes for EU..euro is crap too. In reality all the money is right now in China.
    1. Russia will not invade any EU/NATO country, so it's a silly argument anyway. Russia is pretty limited in where they can expand.

2. That's absolute bollocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    2. That's absolute bollocks.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_regulation
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    You know that doesn't back up your claim in the slightest, don't you?

Whereas this destroys your argument entirely...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...minal%29#Lists

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been for the last 13 years . . .

And I'm with Reg, people ask this every freaking 9-11 anniversary.
    Putin khuliyo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate 9/11. I hate that people feel the need to dick ride it so hard. It was unfortunate, but it didn't effect 99% of the people who get butthurt about it still. If you didn't lose someone, or someone you knew got hurt, then move on already. As terrible as it was, in the grand scheme of things, it's insignificant compared to many many other events in American history that people have no clue about, like 6/6

I'd actually like a year to pass without it being made a big deal of 13 years later now.

Getting so, so old. Yes, it was tragic, yes, it sucks, but move the fuck on already.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post
    I hate 9/11. I hate that people feel the need to dick ride it so hard. It was unfortunate, but it didn't effect 99% of the people who get butthurt about it still. If you didn't lose someone, or someone you knew got hurt, then move on already. As terrible as it was, in the grand scheme of things, it's insignificant compared to many many other events in American history that people have no clue about, like 6/6
    You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    No terrorist group is going to risk trying anything on the one day of the year the U.S. blasts security through the roof on everything. Another attack will come, and it will be random.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Can we please not do this again this year? Every year there is a 9/11 thread and it turns sour very quickly every year. For what it's worth, I wish to ask politely that those who wish to remember 9/11 to do it personally and respect those who wish to move on. And those who wish to treat it as any other day, respect those who wish to remember and honor the day.
    I thought about making one this year again for about 2 minutes. Then I remembered exactly how last years thread went.

My question about 9/11 is when has it been long enough for everyone to not pretend they feel bad for people they didn't know who died?

I get some people knew those who died on this day, vast majority didn't though and yet become all happy go lucky patriotic for this one day..
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    9/11 IMO is gonna be one of things here in the U.S that those outside probably won't find as big a deal as we do.