Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I know right?

I saw nothing but tangible benefits when we first got the idea.

How tangible?

LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Well, that is pretty unique. Wonder if one person will eventually feel left out though, sort of like a 3rd wheel.
    I have quite a few friends who have very unique and atypical views and situations for relationships. Probably because I have a tendency to find people boring, so when I meet someone who walks off the beaten path I find it intriguing.

Deleted
    Nah couldn't share with a woman

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    How tangible?

LOL.
    Very tangible.

I really don't know where you're going with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm guessing the context for these sorts of statements is that you don't know it's a man, therefore you don't have the mental turn-off to prevent you from enjoying it.

Probably the best way to look at it is if you are told that a hot chick is on the other side of the glory hole but unknown to you it's an ugly dude, you'd probably enjoy the experience just the same because of what you thought was happening. That sort of "sex is just sex" situation.

Because sex is almost more about the mental part than the physical.
    No way. The ambiguity of something like that and the lack on confirmation.

10+ Year Old Account
    All jokes aside. I had a great time with him.

He's really opened my eyes to the issues of being gay in a mainly hetero society. And I can relate to a certain extent how it feels to be blocked out and afriad of who you are just because you're different.

During my last semesters of college (which seem to be do or die) i'm grateful to have him as a companion/friend.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    All jokes aside. I had a great time with him.

He's really opened my eyes to the issues of being gay in a mainly hetero society. And I can relate to a certain extent how it feels to be blocked out and afriad of who you are just because you're different.

During my last semesters of college (which seem to be do or die) i'm grateful to have him as a companion/friend.
    That sounds....gay.

*gives himself the reward for the worst, most obvious comment 2k14*

Glad you had fun and even expanded your horizon. Did he do a good job as wingman though? :P

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm shocked no one has posted this

http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    That sounds....gay.

*gives himself the reward for the worst, most obvious comment 2k14*

Glad you had fun and even expanded your horizon. Did he do a good job as wingman though? :P
    Yeah. But I was more concerned with just having a good time, throwing back beers and watching football really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexual orientation doesn't matter to me but I can see how it would help to have a gay wingman. But you better back him up if he decides to hit up a gay bar! That's what a good bro would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    A gay wingman is the best thing to have, more people need to realise this. He can give you better advice than most straight men on your looks and technique and there is no chance of him stealing your bird.
    This, right here.

Oddly enough, I was in a switch situation many years ago. I was a straight guy with a lesbian friend, I was the wingman. She took my advice and ended up snagging a real keeper :-) It was just really strange helping a chick pick up a chick. I mean, you'd think being a CHICK she already knows how to pick one up lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.