Is everything going mythic?

Hey I'm sorry if this was obviously stated somewhere but there's so much info about 6.0 and beta it's hard to shift through. I know that in 6.0, if you want to still kill hc SoO bosses, you need 20 people because it will become mythic. But does this same thing apply to ToT and mogushan vaults? A few guildies have expressed interest in finishing off achievement mounts for a bit of a break from hc raiding, do some casual content. But the ach mounts need heroic kills as well so will those then be mythic? I need to make sure that I don't suddenly need 20 people if we wait until 6.0. If so I'll just do it sooner, I guess we have maybe 3 weeks until prepatch. I guess you could probably do mythic mogu vaults with 15 or less saying that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything pre-SoO will still work as it always has. The raid format changes will only apply to SoO and WoD raids.

Thank you for the info, do you happen to have a source? I'm just asking because I assumed this was the case as well.

It's been posted multiple times by Blizzard. SoO is the only Pre-WoD Raid that will be converted to the new Mythic Raid Format. There are some twitter posts as well as blue posts about it. Too lazy to search the forum/Google for you, so if you want more proof/sources than that..well I guess you will have to search for them on your own.

Alright thanks I'll do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for a little extra info, the Raid Difficulty selection in the right-click menu is now split into two sections to reflect this change.

You select the difficulty level and raid size separately now, and as you can see it's still possible to select raid size, but it's specifically "Legacy" raid size, this applies for any pre-SoO raid.

You can't fly into any other raids with difficulty on Mythic except SoO and WoD Raids.

(Can confirm from beta)

Will Soo mythic be able to be done cross realm?

yepp /10char

Deleted
    The current WoD-Mythic-Tier will not be x-realm:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...40060?page=1#1

Yes, !!!!! /10char!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    The current WoD-Mythic-Tier will not be x-realm:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...40060?page=1#1
    That is correct, but Mythic SoO will still be X-realm.

Yah they are changing the way raiding works making it more difficult i believe.