Ye Olde Mill Deck

Anyone else play mill rogue alot? I'm thinking of putting Baron Rivendare in and subbing out my SI:7 Agents for Deathlords with the intention of purposely pulling two of the enemy minions out for a vanish setup. I figure BR would also let my dancing swords force a double draw. Anyone have any input on using Baron Geddon with mill rogue?

-Edited to avoid my own Baron mix up
    Last edited by mongoose6; 2014-09-11 at 09:20 PM.

Baron Geddon? The 7 Mana 7/5 that deals 2 damage to every other character at the end of your turn? Or Baron Rivendare with the double death rattle?

I can see that you have clearly stated Baron Geddon but my brain does not compute. I would probably avoid Geddon regardless and if you did mean Rivendare then I would definitely slot him in.

SI:7 is silly powerful in a Rogue deck, but if your not running the standard stuff that makes them work then Deathlords will probably get you through to turn 7 for your Vanish play.

GL with the deck, let us know if you get it working and you'll have a deck named after yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Baron Geddon? The 7 Mana 7/5 that deals 2 damage to every other character at the end of your turn? Or Baron Rivendare with the double death rattle?

I can see that you have clearly stated Baron Geddon but my brain does not compute. I would probably avoid Geddon regardless and if you did mean Rivendare then I would definitely slot him in.

SI:7 is silly powerful in a Rogue deck, but if your not running the standard stuff that makes them work then Deathlords will probably get you through to turn 7 for your Vanish play.

GL with the deck, let us know if you get it working and you'll have a deck named after yourself!
    gosh darnit, I'm getting my baron's all mixed up lol. Yes, Baron Rivendare. As for the deck, I can't take credit for it as I got the idea from watching Total Biscuit and then tailored it a bit. I've been playing it for awhile and it does NOT work all that well lol, its just super fun to play. I went 5-1 with it last night at the 13-12 ranks which is pretty much a record for me. Thing is, the better the deck i'm playing against, the better this deck plays.

> don't draw vanish
    > lose

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it's too hit-and-miss for my tastes - as mentioned above if you don't draw Vanish you lose, and against aggro decks that don't hoard large hand sizes you'll just be helping them by giving them more.

But then you play against a Handlock and the results are hilarious.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Tried it last night, went 2-2 with the deck (didn't play alot). I only got to have baron out with deathlord once but it worked well.Turn 8 and I already had dancing swords out, sacced deathlord into druid of the claw and spawned Cenarious and a KoTG, ran blades into the Druid to finish it off and forced a draw and a burn, sapped Cenarious to death, kidnapped KoTG to death. Opponent conceded. Didn't need vanish after all.

Thing with aggro decks, i'm going to lose anyways no matter if I have deathlord or not so I think I'll keep the combo in for funsies. I'm really looking forward to the buzzard overkill nerf since hunters/zoo locks kill this deck 100% of the time and I would love to see more control decks replacing all the hunters.