Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No don't unite. We need to get you help. This thread is an intervention!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    No don't unite. We need to get you help. This thread is an intervention!
    I agree, lol. I totally respect and accept individuality so by all means if that's what you like in game do it. My only concern or observation is think about how much all the time could have been used to maybe 1 or 2 characters. You know, mastering a class to it's full potential like achieving gladiator ranking or being the duel master out in durotar. Maybe you could of been the hero rbg titan of terror!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    and i thought my 6 90s was too much..
    /10 fucking chars

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 1 of each class, plus a bonus warrior from the free 90. Working on getting my last two classes to 90 now

Deleted
    14 90's

3 Hunters
    2 Warriors

Deleted
    Twenty-three level 90's, plus two on the way, see my sig. And I'm not gonna stop there either.

Deleted
    I`ve hard time properly managing (gearing,proffesions and mount farming) my 3 90`s...

1 DK
    1 Druid
    1 Hunter
    2 Mages
    2 Monk
    2 Paladins
    1 Priest
    1 Rogue
    2 Shamans
    2 Warlocks
    2 Warriors

With the free WoD 90 boost it would be 18 90's but haven't decided what class to boost yet.
    Still have another 85+ Mage, Paladin and Druid might choose one of those.

By the amount of chars it sounds like i play alot but i don't, just log in from time to time to do some old content, go rare hunting or leveling a char that i still have left on some server.

Most days i just do the daily farm plots use my proffs on some chars to make gems, enchants, glyphs then throw it on the auction house and i'll be done for that day.

Stopped raiding in Wotlk shortly after TotGc because of lack of time and was mostly leveling chars with friends since then.

I got every class on 90 on my server plus another Monk, Mage and Shaman on an Alliance-Server.

7+ Year Old Account
    Working on my 3rd 90 Druid now. When I changed spec i had no idea what i was doing and thought it would be a good idea to level the various specs from scratch.

Every class on my main realm at 90, outside of that, 1 Dk, 1 Monk, 1 Druid, 1 Mage and 1 Warrior

Now I am just getting CM done for all of my characters on my main realm, only Rogue, Priest and Monk left

Oh... alts... yeah, I have a couple of those. At max level:
    3 monks
    2 DKs
    2 druids
    2 shamans
    2 warlocks
    1 rogue
    1 mage
    1 hunter
    1 priest
    1 warrior
    1 paladin

On top of those I also have another 15 or so 85/86/87 characters of various classes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I will never understand how someone actually enjoys leveling so many characters.. I hate leveling.. I have 8 90s but oh god I hated leveling them.
    RAF makes it a bit less painful. Until you reach Pandaria for the 20th time...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

At level 90, I have two of every class except Paladin and DK which I have one each of.

All but two have maxed primary professions, and all that are iLvl 500+ (which is all but one or two) have full enchants and gems.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2014-09-15 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a 90 Hunter, DK, mage, rogue, warlock, and druid. plus my lowbies: warrior, shaman, priest, and pally.

I had 22 90s before I took a break in April. None of this namby pamby RAF or paid 90 fluff either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde:
    90 orc shaman (main) skinning/LW max
    90 tauren druid herb/alch max
    90 pandaren monk mining/eng max
    90 BE pally mining/JC max
    90 undead priest tailoring/ench max

Alliance:
    90 draenei shaman mining/JC max
    90 NE DK herb/alch max

Working on:
    86 orc DK herb/inscription max
    46 NE druid skinning/LW
    25 worgen warrior (started last Friday) mining/eng - levelling from 13-25 was done exclusively at work on my laptop this past Sat/Sun :P
    69 tauren warrior mining/BS
    20 pandaren monk (alliance) herb/inscription
    80 human mage tailoring/ench max - this toon started out as a BE, was faction changed during the last character services sale to give me some resources on the alliance side so I could start there, bags, gold, etc

Haven't used the boost yet. Planning on using it on a rogue (so I can open lockboxes), just gotta figure out if I want to give it to my horde or ally rogue. I'm doing a lot of alts for the professions. I have a full set of heirlooms (at least one of every item, duplicates on some like the trinkets and daggers), so I pretty much 1-shot everything up until I hit 85. Cross realm heirlooms plus faction transferring a mage I levelled as a BE gave me the resources and push I needed to start maxing out some alliance characters too. My eventual goal is to have a 90 of every class on both factions. Although I will probably only ever raid on my shaman(s). I maxed my draenei shaman recently so I can "faction change" to alliance depending on friends, etc. I have some alliance friends I may want to raid with on occasion in WOD, and resto shaman is the only thing I'm comfortable raiding on. My orc shaman will probably still be my main though.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2014-09-16 at 12:46 AM.

26 level 90's.
    My sig says it all.
    Two theories when arguing with yak. Neither one works.

Ok i got alot of alts (thanks to no new content) which are all level 90 except 1

I had 11 toons on one server but i decided to reroll and i didnt want to pay blizz money so i leveled up more on another server.

Here is what i got

Horde

3 Orc Hunter - 1 of those hunters is my main
    1 Belf Paladin
    3 DKs, Tauren, Belf, Orc
    2 Orc Shaman - one is a level 24 twink
    2 Druids, Troll, Tauren
    1 Panda monk
    1 Belf Spriest
    1 Goblin Warlock
    2 Warriors, Belf, Orc
    2 Rogues Undead

Alliance

1 Worgen Mage
    1 Worgen Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    it was the wrath pre-patch when I decided I didn't ever want to be too invested in just one class or spec. was a feral druid main at the time really and their deciding to split up feral's ability to tank and dps into two specs through me for a loop. decided as much as I liked my troll shaman if I was going to level one of each toon just to have and for professions and the benefit they provided to one another that they should all be the same faction and that some time later I would try and get around to horde toons somewhere else.

had max level toons for every class but warlock (had two druids instead) by wrath I think. rage-quit april of last year after maxing out a monk and so I fell behind. just came back with the announcement of what was being removed with 6.0 / WoD and pre-ordered warlords to get the free boost. sent one of my druids horde side to another realm with a bunch of stuff to help seed starting another one man raiding guild over there and leveled a lock to 60 then boosted them on my ally server.

I leveled a dk on the horde server already because I wanted to get him in the lowest MoP tier before it became more difficult to acquire. got the CMs done, hoping to get a normal garrosh kill done and may or may not have given up on "of the black harvest" as stressing over the scenario might not be worth it.

my future plans include 'maining' one of each class both alliance and horde one two distinct servers and then leveling a bunch of fellow toons in a mix of class / race that I didn't go with for the mains but want for either good looking in gear or cool fighting styles on the servers merged with those main servers.

that's pretty much what I do with all of them. try and make them individuals through unique-to-them transmog sets and mounts and also try to keep them relevantly geared at least enough to do top-tier LFR.

this is the result of my enjoying playing all the different classes to break monotony and because it's about as 'solo' a playstyle as the game permits.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2014-10-09 at 10:14 AM.

I get having 2 of the same class to PvE on one and PvP on the other but outside of that I don't get having more than one of the same class.