Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
    I can't envision a scenario where it's okay.
    What if it was some chick high on bath salts eating your grandmothers face, Im pretty sure that hitting them would be a good thing in that situation.

Guys its a Jaylock thread

Every Jaylock thread in existance: Ask a rhetorical question, retards answer it wrongly, other people argue with the retards

I don't believe that slapping/hitting anyone solves anything really.
    That being said, if you were to slap someone, gender shouldn't matter in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    No, not ok, a true gentleman would turn the other cheek.
    And a true lady wouldn't hit you in the first place. If someone punches me, I will punch them back.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Guys its a Jaylock thread

Every Jaylock thread in existance: Ask a rhetorical question, retards answer it wrongly, other people argue with the retards
    Retard profiling. It's a great forum service.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    No, not ok, a true gentleman would turn the other cheek.
    See I don't know how I feel about that. What if she hit again, and you simply caught her arm as she tried to hit and gripped hard? She might still try to accuse domestic violence or yell RAPE!!!

In which case, what side are the police going to go with? The man who is trying to control the situation and hold her with a tight grip, or the woman yelling rape?

10+ Year Old Account
    In self-defense? Sure.

In response to a girl slapping you or something similar? No, of course not.

Deleted
    It's not ok to hit anyone at all. You should get by peacefully ^-^ Hitting someone's a failure to get a message across. Even if it's a guy you hit.

If you're under attack, the attacker certainly prepared for any chances. It's up to you how you respond. I'd make no difference between a man and a woman there, myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't it be?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

Retaliation is not self defense. Self defense is using violence to prevent incoming violence. Getting revenger for an act of violence that just happened is retaliation.

"Self defense" doesn't equal she slapped you so you haymaker her.

No. It is not ok to hit anyone.

The only time anyone should hit someone is if it is purely in self defense when there is no other way out of the situation. And even if you are forced to hit someone it should only be to stop the attacker, not to unnecessarily hurt them.

If you are a Man and a Women slaps you in the face, that does not give you the right to hit her back, just walk away. If the Woman is constantly striking at you than you should either get away or try restrain her without trying to hurt her.

But it is never "ok" to hit anyone, regardless of gender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Lets say the woman struck first and hit the guy, is it okay for the guy to hit her back? Nothing life threatening, just a good slap to the face or something not devastating?
    As long as its not life threatening to you or anyone else. Answer = No. A man should never hit a woman.
    IF it is Life Threatening to you or someone you care about: Answer = Yes. a man should protect himself and those he cares about.

Summed it, its entirely situational. But for the most part, men should be able to take a hit, a slap, or sometimes a beating easily and let that roll off their backs without letting ego or pride swell up because they got hit by a woman. Color me sexist. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    You never hit a lady.
    Bitches are fair game.

(jk jk, I'll show myself out)
    Oh gosh it's wrong of me but I laughed so much at that.

You shouldn't refrain from defending yourself just because the offender is a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    As long as its not life threatening to you or anyone else. Answer = No. A man should never hit a woman.
    IF it is Life Threatening to you or someone you care about: Answer = Yes. a man should protect himself and those he cares about.

Summed it, its entirely situational. But for the most part, men should be able to take a hit, a slap, or sometimes a beating easily and let that roll off their backs without letting ego or pride swell up because they got hit by a woman. Color me sexist. :\
    So should women if they decide to throw the first punch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it okay to hit anyone? If yes, then yes it is okay to hit a woman. Gender shouldn't factor into how much you slap someone.

If you're bad enough to throw, you better be bad enough to take a hit. This double standard is silly, like all double standards.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Better question: Is it okay to hit anyone?

Spoiler Alert: No, unless it is legitimate self defense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    See I don't know how I feel about that. What if she hit again, and you simply caught her arm as she tried to hit and gripped hard? She might still try to accuse domestic violence or yell RAPE!!!

In which case, what side are the police going to go with? The man who is trying to control the situation and hold her with a tight grip, or the woman yelling rape?
    Well you could just not touch her and report it, if you get a bruise or worse, it doesn't matter what she says, you got physical proof.