Shadow WoD self healing

After playing around with shadow on the ptr it appears that our self-healing capabilities have been nerfed to the ground...we've lost the healing from our 90 tier talents, we lost renew, devouring plague seems to heal for less and prayer of mending has gained a cast time + can only be cast outside of shadow form. I tried boomie/elemental and their heals seem to be about the same as they are currently (only nerf between the two was healing tide removed, healing surge also seems to heal for x2 as much). A little perturbed by this..

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    After playing around with shadow on the ptr it appears that our self-healing capabilities have been nerfed to the ground...we've lost the healing from our 90 tier talents, we lost renew, devouring plague seems to heal for less and prayer of mending has gained a cast time + can only be cast outside of shadow form. I tried boomie/elemental and their heals seem to be about the same as they are currently (only nerf between the two was healing tide removed, healing surge also seems to heal for x2 as much). A little perturbed by this..

Kora is designing Shadow again.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Our healing actually doesn't suck THAT much ONLY when certain conditions are met:

1. When we are able to steadily generate/build up shadow orbs and starting DP spaming

2. When we are allowed to cast something....

But having to shift out of shadow form to cast any kind of heal other than DP makes it really counter-productive against melee.
    Trust me, its actually better than the case on live server where you get CC to death by rogue...

We have a dedicated topic for shadow in WoD, please stick to that one.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud