7+ Year Old Account

Upgrading my Hard Drives

Okay so I currently have a 120GB Kingston SSD for OS and games, and a 2TB 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda for general storage (music, movies etc). I've noticed my SSD is almost full, so I was wondering what the better option was for upgrading. Should I:
    A) Get a bigger SSD and move everything across?
    Bi) Get a second SSD for more things?
    Bii) Get a second identical SSD and set up a RAID0 config?
    C) Get a PCI-e based SSD because they run faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were me (And I may be doing the same soon myself)... Get a bigger SSD, copy (clone) it over, sell the old one.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be building a computer for my girlfriend soon, so that is the option I'm leaning towards. It'll save a bit of money on storage for her PC as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

I kind of did the same thing you did. I got my 120GB SSD and then have a 1TB drive on the side. I recently got a 480GB SSD for not too bad. So I reinstalled my OS on the 120GB along with WoW and a few other programs, then I use my 480GB SSD for Steam and my other games/programs I want quick and then everything else on my actual hard drive.

As others mentioned, a bigger SSD is probably the best bet, assuming you couldn't simply move non-essential stuff off of the one you have to the 2 TB drive.

Bigger SSD and clone current 120GB drive on it. Can use the old SSD on a number of things including getting external USB3 case and turn it into really fast and lightweight external drive.