Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iysdexia View Post
    Oops, forgot thread title. Sitting at 27.04% haste as 2h frost when gearing for multistrike, then versatility, then haste. 22.94% haste as DW when prioritizing haste the least of all stats.
    This is a better showing of the stats until they tune us a bit different and Haste might get more valuble. In raid I would say with AMS soaking, movement ect, and possible PL, even at 23% it would be okay. Still slow, but okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelur View Post
    I'm curious as to what you're doing on live where you have downtime? Are you 2H? If so, I guess that makes sense. DW on live has virtually no downtime, however when I played on the Beta, I was greeted by a huge 2 second window once in a while.
    I play DW on live, 555 ilvl, I sometimes have downtime... :< (I don't use plague leech)

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    I play DW on live, 555 ilvl, I sometimes have downtime... :< (I don't use plague leech)
    He's talking about in Siege gear, at least full normals with upgrades prob. If you're AMS soaking properly you prob won't have any downtime even with PL, and if you do it should be rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    He's talking about in Siege gear, at least full normals with upgrades prob. If you're AMS soaking properly you prob won't have any downtime even with PL, and if you do it should be rare.
    I am almost full normal + a couple upgrades and warforged, I don't use Plague Leech and I AMS soak whenever I know magical damage is coming up.

Still got downtime sometimes if I cant AMS Soak any upcoming damage.

Deleted
    what trinkets do you have now? and you use glyph of regerative magic and glyph of the loud horn?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sguarada View Post
    what trinkets do you have now? and you use glyph of regerative magic and glyph of the loud horn?
    Got normal 4/4 Eye of Galakras and 4/4 Raid finder Thok's Tail Tip (Normal Fusion Fire Core can suck my dick), and yes on both glyphs.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rthalia/simple

I use the 1h Axe Malkorok drops and a warforged Paragons Sword as Frost DW.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    I am almost full normal + a couple upgrades and warforged, I don't use Plague Leech and I AMS soak whenever I know magical damage is coming up.

Still got downtime sometimes if I cant AMS Soak any upcoming damage.
    That just comes down to your preference of talents and haste levels then. Someone else with your exact gear could take PL and have slightly higher haste and never have a free global. Someone could also take a little less and slow things down a bit more. We set our haste where we feel comfortable based upon our approach to fights, so if it's at a good point on med-high AMS soaking fights it's prob not enough on fights without a bunch of it.

I mean for example I can feel a big difference in rotation on Nazgrim compared to Garrosh because one has super low AMS soaking and the other has high AMS soaking.

AMS soaking isn't worth much in 6.0. It's still worth doing, definitely. But it isn't game-changing like in live today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That just comes down to your preference of talents and haste levels then. Someone else with your exact gear could take PL and have slightly higher haste and never have a free global. Someone could also take a little less and slow things down a bit more. We set our haste where we feel comfortable based upon our approach to fights, so if it's at a good point on med-high AMS soaking fights it's prob not enough on fights without a bunch of it.

I mean for example I can feel a big difference in rotation on Nazgrim compared to Garrosh because one has super low AMS soaking and the other has high AMS soaking.
    Agreed, Garrosh doesnt have too much downtime, but some fights are painfully slow.

Though I have a feeling I will muck up PL too much, in WoD I'll be taking Plaguebringer aswell. (probably going unholy at that)