All Saints Day! (all priest raid) 9/20/2014

90 Human Priest

Wayward Enforcers

Attention fellow priests!

Are you a disc priest, are you a holy priest, or possibly a shadow priest tired of the shackles that bind you to various classes in WoW?

Often you are pigeon-holed into healing or only dpsing with other classes to clear a raid ... but now is not the time.

Now is the time you smooth out your healing robes, dust off that shadow dps gear and grab your beverage of choice for the All Saints Day -- All Priest World Boss Tour!

That's right, on 9/20/2014 going to attempt a fourth MoP raid of only world bosses with ALL PRIESTS.

Some might call us crazy, but I'll call us pioneers, blazing the trail not often done by priests!

So what are you waiting for??

http://openraid.us/r/236459

All priests classes welcome ... sorry other classes, this one is just for the priests!

We'll be doing a full clear of all the World Bosses of Mists of Pandaria with only priests!! At the present time I haven't "heard" of any group only doing all the world boss with only priests but if the previous clears of Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Terrance of the Endless Spring, and Throne of Thunder are any indication ... anything is possible! Flex raid geared players will be the lowest possible cut-off for ilvl requirement -- you will need a legendary cloak for Ordos!!

Obviously higher geared folks will be given priority but sign up as you can never really gauge interest on something most would consider a crazy idea!!

I'll post fraps recordings of each boss kill on my fledgling youtube page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWr...2WgzFd7ArKh-jw

**Hope to see you guys there!!**

-Ciao!'
    Usha

Sounds like fun tbh.
    Might actually sign up for this

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

6 spots filled thus far. come join the all priest world boss tour for next Saturday!

Ugg alliance
    Nixs

I don't suppose this will be oceanic? I'm on frostmourne -_-
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Ugg alliance
    Pretty much this. Hate that these raids only happen with the Alliance :-(

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This should be called All Priests Day instead since All Saints Day is November 1st.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

sounds like fun, signed up

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    We should organize an EU event too (and Horde) sometime.
    I really think the horde need an all-priest raid. These are some of the most fun raids I've ever taken part in. Horde interest for one has been there since the first All Saints Day raid in early June of this year.
    Last edited by Usha; 2014-09-16 at 11:47 AM.

14 spots remaining for the next available priests! Sign up now for the All priest raid of MoP World Bosses!

9 more to go!

Ordos, your days are numbered when 40 priests come knocking on your door!

Less than 24-hours till start time!

- - - Updated - - -

raid starts in less than 14 hours! Soo excited! Haven't been this excited since I got a backrub with a haircut!

Few spots remaining! Sign up today and help your fellow priests end the World Bosses rein of tyranny and oppression!
    Except for Oondasta, and Nalak .. they were just relaxing in their special islands before we decided to rob and murder them.

- - - Updated - - -

less than 1 hour before the start of the All Saints Day: World Boss Tour!

5 spots remaining! Sign up now to join in the holy, disc, shadow fun!

Next All Saints Day Raid is tentatively scheduled for November 1st (the real all saints day).

Only thing not cleared this raid tier is SoO ...
    Breathkeeper was talking about either getting a flex or possible 25-man normal lockout.

Gearing up my priest till the next one!
    Nice one shots and till next time!

Ah damn I thought it was in a few hours :O
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

sounds like alot of fun, wish i didnt miss it