Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for this movie!
    Me? Sarcastic? Never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, for Robert Downey Jr. to be in the movie it must be a pretty big movie, budget wise. Looking forward to it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Wow, for Robert Downey Jr. to be in the movie it must be a pretty big movie, budget wise. Looking forward to it.
    the last big budget movie to flop was jack the giant slayer. 250m budget, grossed around 90m if i remember. funny stuff.....
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    So with no Iron Man 4 I guess this is a spoiler for The Avengers 2, since his schedule seems to be freeing up. Fuck yes. Shit gonna be dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have been Uncle Mario. DaVinci in Assassin's creed seems too... innocent... for Robert Downey Jr. to play.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This could be one of those rare successful video game movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I assume this will entail Robert Downey Jr. playing his standard/repetitive/redundant role of the 'eccentric genius' (Sherlock Holmes, Tony Starke, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I assume this will entail Robert Downey Jr. playing his standard/repetitive/redundant role of the 'eccentric genius' (Sherlock Holmes, Tony Starke, etc).
    Genius, yes
    Eccentric, let's hope not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Genius, yes
    Eccentric, let's hope not
    Davinci in Assassin's creed was fairly eccentric... but not in the sardonic, conventional Robert Downey Jr. way.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I'm still rather confused as to the plot. Is it following Desmond? Just Ezio? Altair being passed by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    I'm still rather confused as to the plot. Is it following Desmond? Just Ezio? Altair being passed by?
    I think they'd need Altair's arc if they want to follow desmond. But I think Ezio can hold a story on his own without needing Desmond.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I just hope he can pull off a different persona from the Avengers / Iron Man Movies. I'm sure he can, but it'd be nice to see him play something different.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TnelLoOjg

I think he can

On topic: First time I've even heard about a AC movie but would be cool to see RDJ in it!
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

I'm sure it will be great like those other video game adaptations that were good. Like... um...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I just hope he can pull off a different persona from the Avengers / Iron Man Movies. I'm sure he can, but it'd be nice to see him play something different.
    You're... not sure if Robert Downey Jnr can pull off a different persona to Iron Man?

You haven't seen a lot of his movies I take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    So with no Iron Man 4 I guess this is a spoiler for The Avengers 2, since his schedule seems to be freeing up. Fuck yes. Shit gonna be dark.
    1) No, he's in Avengers 3.

2) Tony dying isn't going to make it all that dark anyway. They fake-kill characters all the time, and goons die in the thousands.