Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Thats a state secret.

Hint... a hobbit might live there.
    New Zealand, got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't England supposed to join the new caliphate?

10+ Year Old Account
    No...hell no...nope not on my watch!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Isn't England supposed to join the new caliphate?
    Depending on who you listen to, we already are a caliphate.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Depending on who you listen to, we already are a caliphate.
    A what now???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    A what now???
    Have you not noticed that Samantha Cameron now wears a burka and that Dave ends every speech with Inshallah? Britanistan yo.

At least, that's what they want you to think. We are an islamic state rawrawrawr

According to a few morons.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I don't want any Johnny foreigner yankee-doodle trying to drink MY tea!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Have you not noticed that Samantha Cameron now wears a burka and that Dave ends every speech with Inshallah? Britanistan yo.

At least, that's what they want you to think. We are an islamic state rawrawrawr

According to a few morons.
    That's just Bradford and thankfully the offshoot is bloody good curry houses

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oahkoah View Post
    I don't want any Johnny foreigner yankee-doodle trying to drink MY tea!
    We don't want your tea brah, we want all your oil, all your beer, and all your women, in that order. In return you can have some of our guns - we've got plenty to spare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    thats just too bad for them then. LEAVE OUR IMPERIAL SYSTEM ALONE! you'll pry it from my cold dead hands.
    FYI the US doesn't use the Imperial system, and that's why you have lady-pints, baby-gallons and don't use stones. It wasn't introduced until about half a century after you'd had your hissy fit and stormed out of the house with your French boyfriend.

The UK still uses it, alongside the metric system, hence the reason we have proper pints. Burma also uses it, though they're pretending to be someone else.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    FYI the US doesn't use the Imperial system, and that's why you have lady-pints, baby-gallons and don't use stones. It wasn't introduced until about half a century after you'd had your hissy fit and stormed out of the house with your French boyfriend.

The UK still uses it, alongside the metric system, hence the reason we have proper pints. Burma also uses it, though they're pretending to be someone else.
    We're not with him anymore, he was a dick. Now he spends all of his time doing the exact opposite of us out of spite. Just like the child he is.

As far as our system of measurements? Any system we use is of course the best system because we are using it it. You can keep your logical division and easy to grasp nonsense because we have one that we like. So there.

Deleted

I literally laughed out loud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    We're not with him anymore, he was a dick. Now he spends all of his time doing the exact opposite of us out of spite. Just like the child he is.

As far as our system of measurements? Any system we use is of course the best system because we are using it it. You can keep your logical division and easy to grasp nonsense because we have one that we like. So there.
    We still use the Imperial system and we use the metric system, mainly to confuse Johnny Foreigner.

And we drive on the correct side of the road, unlike the US and the mainland Europeans, who drive in the poncey French-style.

I believe there's still the matter of 342 chests of tea.

With 300 years of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    When a country that still has a class system has less inequality than you then youre doing it wrong.
    Hey now, America didn't just inherit their inequality in a silver spoon like the English, they had to build it themselves, with the sweat of their own brows.

- - - Updated - - -

We still use the Imperial system and we use the metric system, mainly to confuse Johnny Foreigner.
    Don't tell anyone, but the US's system of weights and measures was actually re-calibrated against the metric system, so it isn't truly metric OR Imperial. It's like a partially metric-ified Imperial system with modifications.

In fact the US was one of the original signatories to the Metre Convention and remains a member state today. It's been in a permanent state of partial metrification since the late 1800s.

*EDIT*

Oh, reading back I see you just basically said all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

better idea.
    its time for our government to follow the laws dictated in the constitution and bill of rights that they are so callously breaching without consequence.