Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Ooo! Maybe I should go to Maguuma? I need to practice my spanish lol.
    no pls no, the chilean community used to be somewhat rude to "foreigners". they dont communicate much but they kinda are, it's hard to get into a mature guild or even find one to begin with!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

That's too bad are they normally rude to foreigners that visit Chile? I am just curious, maybe I could just join a spanish speaking guild lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah we are not, the thing is that there are almost no mature guilds around since gaming is often seen very negatively by people at the 25+ age range (it's has been changing lately tho) but yeah, the communities are very tight and almost childish if you compare them to your usual mature guild, that change of mentality took me a few weeks to realize, it was extremely weird and it made me feel uncomfy at first.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Well, for good or ill, I chose Devona's Rest as my server. Thanks all for your recommendations

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)