Stats on gear in Wod

Hey,

so as i understood, the bonuses on the WoD tier pieces will adjust for specs. Will that be the same for pvp sets?

And what about the other pieces? If i play a forst mage and i want to do some games for fun as a fire mage, can i just change the spec and go with the same gear i have for frost without worrying about stats on the gear?

(Like right now, if i play frost and i want to do some games as fire its not so easy because of the gear i bought and the reforges, gems and so on)

Thx for replies

10+ Year Old Account
    On beta set bonuses change based on spec. There's also an off-set piece for every set piece with different stats. Can't reforge and none of the gear has sockets.

The secondary stats might not be optional but the set bonus should change with your spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Funny thing about Frost and Fire is you might want to crit stack for both anyway because Int->Crit is gone and Shatter has been nerfed so you need more than 25%(28%raidboss) to get guaranteed crits on your ice lance and frostfire bolt.

A lot of specs have more options in secondaries now. (Unless you play Destro and would rather stack non-mastery and suck.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

helm, shoulders, gloves, pants, chest, belts, boots and bracers will change to int, agi, str depending on your spec. rings, neck, cloaks and weapons will not change

so for some slots you will need to get extra pieces and if you want to stack certain stats for different specs you will need different pieces