Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Can we download it early? Will it get buggy or mess with things if installed today instead of tomorrow?
    No 5.4 live support. You will get lots of errors trying this. You can test it on PTR or beta... or just wait until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessi View Post
    No 5.4 live support. You will get lots of errors trying this. You can test it on PTR or beta... or just wait until tomorrow.
    Great, I will keep it on my downloaded files then, and install it tomorrow. Thanks!

It's good for you to download. It uses some new API in 6.0 which is why we didn't want it on curse til late last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you guys for all your hard work!
    I wish I checked up on this thread yesterday to have it downloaded by patch day!

Ill be downloading it tonight! Sooo excited!!! =]

Hey guys! Just wanted to say fantastic work with this! I used it in raid last night and I found it to be super helpful. Just had a quick question, is there any way to keep the addon from resetting position every time I reload or log in and out?

Thanks!

Fantastic work all round guys, this a is a great addon and addition. I seem to get the same problem as above every time i duel spec change aswell.

Thanks.

Whenever I change any of my talents, the position of the radar and icon resets.

We're hunting down the anchoring problems!

I messaged whoever uploaded it to curse on their curse account, if you were okay with adding me to the authors list (even though I couldn't help with much code after the first bit i did xD)
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

awesome work guys. i`m really going to try this out tonight with the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could there be an option to make it invisible while not in combat?
    I have to manually turn it off when Im done with a raid.

Also, the nova symbol/person count still remains even after I disable the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    We're hunting down the anchoring problems!
    Yes they are annoying.

On another note, I have found some time and made my variant somewhat usable (options are ill-fitting as I did almost no work on them), at least good enough to look at it and try out the concept.
    I still dislike its memory size but at least it stays constant now, so maybe its just the extra texture objects I'm handling.

So now I'll see about uploading that file somewhere so you can have a look at it.
    Here is a screenshot for now: http://i.imgur.com/p1TY9Kg.jpg
    So and a link for those who want to look at it: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/48972568/file.html
    Shows Holy Sonar to the right and my version to the left.
    Numbers mean: efficiency, targets in range, damaged targets in range, estimate how many casts of holy nova you would need to heal all damage in range.
    Big circle is 40y, white lines every 10y.
    Dot colors are the same and small circles are where you could stand and heal someone with holy nova.

If you can't see it try "\gravitywell repos" to get it back into the center of the screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post

Also, the nova symbol/person count still remains even after I disable the radar.
    Yes, that part was disabled because of the positioning bug whenever options get applied. Must happen somehow while writing the positions into memory.

Edit: btw.: I just found a fix to the anchor problem: have GetOffset(region) return the anchor and pass it to the database.
    region:GetPoint() is relative to the upper left corner of the screen, which is not the anchor you use to attach your frames to the UIParent, thus the numbers are off.

Edit2: wrong file... exchanged it now
    Last edited by Noradin; 2014-10-17 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post

If you download the latest alpha, its in there.

I'll add you atonement, I usually don't even check my curse messages. Just wowace :P

- - - Updated - - -

Anchoring issues fixed in 1.1. Plus some other additions.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used this last night, works great. Thanks for all the work you guys put into it =)

Deleted
    Hey, quick question can i smaller the size of the radar didnt found any options

greetz

Deleted
    Hello, any progress on MW version? I am trying to customise it, but I am stuck at HealingValue for RJW, I am not really sure which coefficients to use since it scales with SP/C/MS/V. If anyone had put some thought in this please let me know.