WoD retri/Prot rotation?

So since the ability pruning has finished and only number tuning left, what is the new rotation of Retri/Prot? Also is there a site like Icy-veins with the 6,0/WoD rotations?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty much the same for both specs, Ret dont have inquisition anymore, but that is about it

For rets I read somewhere for Divine Storm procs e.t.c. I am not sure if it is exactly the same except inquisition but I am ok with it if it is
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    I think if you have Sanctified Wrath as prot then I go:

CS > Judge> AS(GC) > Holy Wrath > AS > ...

Otherwise I still press the same buttons as MoP. Dunno whether it is 100% correct tho

@Wymarc
    I might be wrong, but doesn't the priority of AS(GC) depends on who large the chance is that you will get another one before you can spend it?
    Let say you have a very high chance(90% or higher) to get another AS(GC) the next GCD. you would gain the most HoPo by just spamming AS and filling it up with CS>J>HW
    While if you have a very low chance(10% or lower) that between now and the next filler spell, 4 GCD than. CS>J>HW> AS(GC) gives the most holy power

Deleted
    You are 100% correct. Not sure if you would fit CS, Judge and HW with current haste levels before the GC proc ran out though so I had it third. Didn't bother to do any serious thought on it so you could probably work out if youd have time or not
    Last edited by mmoc92b54dcdea; 2014-09-14 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, at the pre-made haste levels on beta, you've enough time to fit a quick reading of War & Peace in between some ability uses...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saruya View Post
    Trust me, at the pre-made haste levels on beta, you've enough time to fit a quick reading of War & Peace in between some ability uses...
    Then you'd know Grand Crusader has a 6 sec proc duration. At shit haste 3 GCD's are going to equal around 4 seconds, plus a possible extra gcd if GC proc'd as you pressed a non CS-Judge-HW ability. It is possible that it could fade off before you use it following that prio

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but it's just so slooooooow.

And shit :/

Quote Originally Posted by Saruya View Post
    Yeah, but it's just so slooooooow.

And shit :/
    What he said