Deleted

lord of the rings online, NEED HELP! thinks I'm in combat mode!

hi,

i got lotro recently and am level 7 dwarf and I'm in a mission where i need to search silver deep, i know what to do, but halfway towards my objective the game thinks I'm in combat mode and i start losing health when I'm not fighting anything, i get to the objective and it says interrupted because it thinks I'm in combat mode. when i die it says i was killed by a foul blue crag, but i have not even encountered those yet.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm playing on mavericks on a mac

Thanks, kipperbang12

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipperbang12 View Post
    hi,

i got lotro recently and am level 7 dwarf and I'm in a mission where i need to search silver deep, i know what to do, but halfway towards my objective the game thinks I'm in combat mode and i start losing health when I'm not fighting anything, i get to the objective and it says interrupted because it thinks I'm in combat mode. when i die it says i was killed by a foul blue crag, but i have not even encountered those yet.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks, kipperbang12
    Nobody can help you... Nobody!

Deleted
    This is not the droid you're looking for.

what is this i dont even

Quote Originally Posted by Kipperbang12 View Post
    hi,

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks, kipperbang12
    did you wander to far of the npc's? your suposed to folow the elves

10+ Year Old Account
    one does not simply post outside of the wow section....
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...