Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What is the most "evil" or cruel act you've committed in your life?

If any, as the title says. I put quotes because what is evil is subjective, but all in all, what do you think is the most morally wrong thing you've done in your life? Also did you get away clean or suffer consequences?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Only evil doers commit acts of cruelty. I for one uphold justice and everything right in this world.

:/

In Iraq we had a crap load of wild dogs going into our burn pits and getting diseases and crap. We got an order to "euthanize" them, catch was, we couldn't use firearms since their little pack was inside our base. So we had to use our bayonets. One of the things in the order was ALL dogs had to be put down (to prevent any military personnel from getting bitten) including the puppies.

Took me years to be able to hold dogs or puppies without feeling like a piece of crap.
    Had no problem pulling a trigger on someone whop deserved it in combat, but executing those dogs/pups with a knife wasn't exactly what I signed up for.

Deleted
    Putting a tack on a girls chair when at school, or making a teacher cry deliberately for my class to laugh.

I was an evil shit back then, and i don't really remember a week going by without me incurring some punishment or breaking a rule.

Another would be me destroying a mouse infestation, lots of dead baby mice.

My cat(s) fed like kings after i finished

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have never committed a "cruel" act on anything that I am aware of. Not on purpose to inflict injury just to be cruel. Some girl friends may have thought I was pretty cruel for dumping them however. Evil things? Well that would depend on what you believe is evil and brings ether your religion or the law into question. I am not sinless however if that is what you mean by a evil deed. I did wrong by stealing that little toy from a department store when I was 8 and got caught and made to say I was sorry to the police.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Signing up for MMO-Champion.
    You cared enough to post.

I don't think I have ever don't anything evil, or cruel for the sake of being cruel or evil. I have made several really poor decisions that have severely hurt those that I love.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Putting a tack on a girls chair when at school
    I put a whoopee cushion on a girl's chair back in 9th grade.
    Does that count?

Deleted
    I've never done anything seriously bad or "evil" knowingly.

I do small cruel things all the time, usually in the form of tricks or jokes. Like locking the new person at work in a cage, and tricking them into eating a dog biscuit, throwing spiders at my arachnophobic boss; that sort of thing. That's about as far as my cruel streak goes.

Deleted
    Oh, another thing that is more recent would be when i stated i was disappointed my grandmother didn't pass away; She'd recently had a fall and was fishing for sympathy and the mistake was made to tell me.

The temptation to call her and laugh at her was tough, but i didn't do it.

We loathe each other though, so there's that.

(She's a highly religious person who loathes homosexuals or any variation thereof splitting away from being heterosexual, those with mental illness, and the non-religious)

She'd also told me twice, on separate occasions, that she was disappointed i hadn't succeeded in my attempts to kill myself

Yet my family insists on me being the one at fault for responding to her, i accept it was petty as shit to laugh and be disappointed; But man, i was sad she didn't die.

When there is a traffic jam on a road the is merging from 3 to 2 lanes, I hop just enough over the line to prevent people from zooming forward and skipping some of the wait that the rest of the people suffer through. Depending on POV it is justice or cruel, but I laugh like a maniac during the whole thing.

Sometimes when a friend comes over, I make him/her make us coffee because I'm lazy. I know, I'm a monster!

e: Oh yea, I killed ~10 birds with one stone once! I mean I emptied a nest with 10 fledglings a dropped a huge stone on them. It looked like red porridge with 10 tiny beaks in it. I got blood on my face and it was gross but it had to be done. They were stealing our berries.
    Last edited by badaku; 2014-09-14 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I put a whoopee cushion on a girl's chair back in 9th grade.
    Does that count?
    Got a real bad ass over here!

In fairness, i felt really bad for the girl and made it up to her; She ran out crying when she sat down

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I do small cruel things all the time, usually in the form of tricks or jokes. Like locking the new person at work in a cage, and tricking them into eating a dog biscuit, throwing spiders at my arachnophobic boss; that sort of thing. That's about as far as my cruel streak goes.
    do you work with dogs? it's a lot less cruel if you're working with dogs.

Deleted
    She'd also told me twice, on separate occasions, that she was disappointed i hadn't succeeded in my attempts to kill myself
    Sounds like a real nice lady.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil/mean? In 6th grade I rammed a kids face in a chain link fence. Asshole wouldn't stop bothering me. He stopped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    do you work with dogs? it's a lot less cruel if you're working with dogs.
    Yeah, I work with dogs. I actually couldn't believe they fell for it but I was laughing hysterically.

"Hey, I bet you all the money in my back pocket you can't fit in that cage"

I was an overweight kid in High School, had a girl who fucked with my head for a few years, would tell me she loved me then would reject me on and off, would ignore me and then if I started getting close to another girl would come into my life again and screw things over since I was so infatuated by her I would basically drop the other girl at her whim.

Finally realised one day what she was doing and stopped the friendship, once I got out of high school and started actually taking care of myself, got fit had a good paying job etc, she came back into my life.

I purposefully let her think I was interested in her, slept with her a few times, led her on and fucked with her head for about 6 months. Then just dropped all contact with her and ignored her for about 3 months. After that amount of time I started talking to her again gained her trust back, slept with her and then ignored her again.

Felt good to fuck over/Manipulate someone who had done it to me for most my teenage years. Afterwards she hooked up with some loser and had a kid, he split so now shes just a miserable single mother.

Literally the only and worst cruel thing I've ever done.
    Last edited by Pool of the Dead; 2014-09-14 at 03:31 AM.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnta View Post
    When there is a traffic jam on a road the is merging from 3 to 2 lanes, I hop just enough over the line to prevent people from zooming forward and skipping some of the wait that the rest of the people suffer through. Depending on POV it is justice or cruel, but I laugh like a maniac during the whole thing.
    Dude, that's not cruel...That's God's work. It's ass wholes that feel the need to zip to the front of the line and not merge are the precise reason traffic slows to a crawl when a lane is closed.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Got a real bad ass over here!

In fairness, i felt really bad for the girl and made it up to her; She ran out crying when she sat down
    What can I say, I'm a rebel without a cause

All I got was a large sigh and then laughter.