Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that they know a majority hate this change, that the Glyph is a band-aid fix, and they just don't care hence the only time we ever get a blue response about this is to tell us about the Glyph, if they made ALL travel (Cheetah and Mount Speed) glyphs break off into a separate form as well it would be a little better.
    Lets accept that this change is an ideology change just like the ability pruning. What most of us don't like is the mindless, ctrl+a, way they marked exclusive glyphs, especially within the Minor category.

Examples being the Cheetah form with the one that separates or the mount speed one. I can understand only the Cheetah with the Stag glyph (passenger) ones being exclusive.
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2014-09-17 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Lets accept that this change is an ideology change just like the ability pruning. What most of us don't like is the mindless, ctrl+a, way they marked exclusive glyphs, especially within the Minor category.

Examples being the Cheetah form with the one that separates or the mount speed one. I can understand only the Cheetah with the Stag glyph (passenger) ones being exclusive.
    I know and it's that we have all these minor glyphs to fix travel form that they messed up and we don't have enough minor glyph spots as is.

Cheetah and Stag-Carry should lock each other out and that's it.

They should of just baked mount speed into all the glyphs that modify land travel form. Then have the Cheetah and Stag-Carry both split off from the all in one spell.