Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick Time Events. Tomb Raider (2013). The first one where Lara has to fight off some guy with her hands bound behind her back or he chokes her to death.

Pissed me off so much because it was so vague as to when I was actually suppose to hit the button that it took me 5 tries and each try I had to listen to the dialogue yet again.

Didn't throw anything but I did yell "wtf" until I figured it out.

And then they had the gall to end the game with a quick time event, but at least at that point I knew when they wanted me to hit the button so I got through it in one try.

Still, I would have rather just had a fire fight with Brother Mathias than a fucking QTE.

As to bad players in a multiplayer game, if they're so bad that I'm on the verge of raging, I just leave. Not worth it.
    Putin khuliyo

OOOO F*** the people who say they never rage. You must be the most boring people ever to raid or play games with. I am not saying you have to blow up and start shooting out vulgarities to people but I find it hard to believe you don't get upset.

I rage all the time when playing online shooters, mostly Halo.

I also raged a couple times with my guild back in Cataclysm. One particular moment was during Alysrazor Heroic. We had a mage and hunter on boulder duty, who I watched, as I was tanking adds, NOT FOCUSING THE BOULDERS. Or the mage being a dumbass and standing there until it killed him. The DK who could never EVER dodge a tornado. After quite a few wipes because they died before we even got through an entire phase I blew up on vent.

Mage (can't remember his name) get out of the way of boulders. "But I can't get out in time" DO YOU HAVE BLINK!!! USE BLINK, JESUS!!! "Can't I don't know where I will end up" Facepalm.

Hunter (again can't remember names) stop dpsing and stop the boulders!!! Do your job.

DK you completely suck at dodging tornadoes. Sit up in your chair and pay attention!!!

Few seconds later, I got a PM from our guild leader to join a different chat in vent. We exchanged words for about 5 mins.

The DK left and we brought in someone else who didn't suck. Few attempts later we got our first Alysrazor Heroic.

Mage ended up leaving the guild and we picked up a much better, raid aware mage.

Deleted
    Ironicly, these forum make me more annoyed than anything in game.

The mentality and self entitlement of some of the users on this forum is unfucking belivable

When I get mad, I don't rage at other people. I might get angry for a few hours, but I usually just read up on guides until I can figure out how to get past the current level/boss.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't classify what I do as raging as I only need to be annoyed enough to start looking at their gear/recount and lambasting them over their gearing/rotation. I'm not a very nice gamer, but I'm also not a very angry one either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many an aeon ago I ripped the arm off my chair with my teeth because of one of the stages in one of the Donkey Kong Country games.

I think if you throw your mouse threw all wall. That probably is a good point to get some help o.o