LF Casual/Semi-Hardcore for a new Community Guild!

My name is Marcus, I am the GM of Gods Among Legends (US-Sargeras).

Quick note about Sargeras as a server: It is the best Alliance PVE server in America. It's a techincally a PvP server, but there are virtually no Horde on Sargeras. The economy is robust and cheap. Plus there are tons of raiders and pugs going on. We are looking to fill a void that most guilds can't.

My brother and a bunch of real life friends are looking to get back into the game but this time at a casual, fun pace. We will NOT be doing MYTHIC content whatsoever. We are looking to enjoy the (literal) flexibility of Normal/Heroic/LFR raiding with a fun atmosphere. We area a friendly and welcoming guild.

We are looking to bring that back but this time with standards in place to ensure that the game remains fun and no ambitions to push beyond our limits. We want our players to feel that they don't have to log in every day or show up to every raid. With WoD being cross-server and flexible at every difficulty (except Mythic) we are looking to utilize that its fullest. We have already recruited 50 members who are ready for the fun of Warlords!

We are somewhat selective as to who we recruit. We recruit quality people over quality players. The game can be taught and we won't be doing extremely difficult content. We are here to help players and make new friends.

The goal is simple, play together and have fun. No stringent requirements IE: no feeling like our guildies "have" to log on. We will raid mostly LFR/normals/heroics since they are flexible scaled, two days a week. If we feel like rolling alts, we'll do it together. If we feel like doing some PVP, we'll do it together. If we feel like raiding, then raid we shall! (95% of our players enjoy raiding for the teamwork and camaraderie). We also encourage raiders to set up their own guild events in case they can't make a raid day here and there.

Raid leadership has a multitude of experience in SoO, Vanilla, TBC, Wrath, the whole nine yards.

We have about 35 unique accounts already in! Many players have transferred or re-rolled new toons to be part of this experience.

If you are interested and would like to discuss being part of this community,reply back with your btag. If you would like to see my old guild's videos and my podcast, visit youtube.com/godsamonglegends. angelovila#1769

So you are looking for people who choose not to complete the content?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    So you are looking for people who choose not to complete the content?
    No. We are looking for people that do not have the time to do Mythic but want to have a fun place to play. Not everybody can dedicate tons of time to play so we want to be that guild that is looking for players with busy lives but still have some time to commit to the game.