Thumbs up Stuck between a tauren and a night elf?

I was thinking, since the continents of Azeroth were once all conjoined and the night elf kingdoms were very widespread, what if a group of night elves carried off when what is now known as Northrend broke off and evolved into some weird arctic elf or something like that? I mean tauren and by lore night elves were more widespread than tauren were. So could there be ice elves or Pandaria elves?

Just a nice conversation and maybe some food for thought.

Snow elves?

...Snelves?

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
    ▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
    ▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
    █▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
    █░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
    ▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
    █░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
    █░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
    ▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
    █▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
    █▀░░█▀▀░█░█
    ▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░██▄
    ░░░░░░█░█
    ░░░░░█░░█
    █▄▄▄█░░░██
    █░ Blizzard ░░░░█
    █░ Add This ░░█
    █░ Please! ░░░█
    █░ And Give ░░█
    █░ Me One! ░░█
    █░░░░░░░░

OT: In all seriousness; that'd be a really cool neutral race. Their houses could be Crystalsong Forest Christmas trees, for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I was thinking, since the continents of Azeroth were once all conjoined and the night elf kingdoms were very widespread, what if a group of night elves carried off when what is now known as Northrend broke off and evolved into some weird arctic elf or something like that? I mean tauren and by lore night elves were more widespread than tauren were. So could there be ice elves or Pandaria elves?

Just a nice conversation and maybe some food for thought.

There already are ancient elf ruins in Northrend though, the very same zone Dalaran is in.

And the failed world tree in grizzly hills that was created by night elf druids.