Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    And they tell you what a loser you are, or hit you up for money to pay their man's bond or to buy him rims.
    Perhaps you're talking to the wrong women if that's the responses you're getting. This whole fear of the opposite sex is confusing to me.

Usually have them over to my place on a second date, cook them dinner. Call me crazy, but a good steak dinner and some wine really seems to do more to excite a girl then bowling or a zoo ever has.

Deleted
    Mcdonalds.

And make her pay for it.

*Tips his fedora*

I took my first and currently last date (So far) to a coffee shop and then a punting trip ending up with bowling, was surprisingly not that expensive.

Only downside was she only intended to use me for sex in retrospect, whereas i wanted a relationship; Oh well, better luck next time for me i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    Usually have them over to my place on a second date, cook them dinner. Call me crazy, but a good steak dinner and some wine really seems to do more to excite a girl then bowling or a zoo ever has.
    Never badmouth the zoo. Its a day of looking a cute animals and then you have dinner somewhere, head back to your place and introduce her to and animal she didn't see at the zoo, the deadly one eyed trouser snake. Remember never to warn her about its striking distance and how it behaves if threatened.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Sorry guy, I wouldn't call that a first date either.

A date is planned ahead of time. Meeting up and hanging out is just that, hanging out.
    What would work on me is taking me a nice book store, then a coffee shop, then a generic time-out place like a theater for a movie, a live-action theater, the park for a walk, the boardwalk (if you have one of those), a museum (I'm a history nut ), whatever along those lines, then a place to eat - somewhere generally decent not too classy but not too common.

Also, I'm not one to like to be paid for, I don't mind the guy asking to pay for me, but I like the option to pay for myself
    I'm not sure if those would work on the girl you're with, but that's along the lines of what I would like.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Dude, when I work, I take any excuse not to actually work. I'd even talk to a not bad looking girl for only 3-4 hours if that excused me from actually working...
    that speaks volumes of your work ethics. your being paid to WORK NOT FLIRT FOR HOURS ON END. so many people want a job who are willing to bust their ass and instead it's given to someone who couldn't give a damn. as for the date itself go to a more formal setting.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-09-15 at 03:36 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    This is just me, but that seem like a rather large presumption of intimacy for a second date. I guess it could depend on how long you knew each other before you dated.

Zoo and bowling are great. Activities, however cheesy, are almost always a win. Something that pushing the comfort zone without actually breaking it is the way to go.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Simple things, don't go all out and spend tons of cash for a second date. Movies, parks, zoos, plays, and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.