LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Enough said? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post

Enough said? :P

*Grabs at screen*

WHY CAN'T I HAS IT!!?!?!!?

October 3rd is too far away
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    Underpowered and low resolution.
    Console games tailored to specific hardware should not have framerate issues.
    Are we talking about the last of us?
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It has a great collection of games.

That's about all you need to know! Granted, I've been playing my Vita more lately, but that's solely because of Persona 3/4, once Persona Q/SSMB comes out, that will be changing.

Too bad it's not a console, it's a handheld.

Also the only time FPS issues ever happen is in 3D scenes, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright for a couple of seconds, it's hardly worth complaining about.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handheld_game_console

It should not happen at all, which is why Nintendo are making a newer, more powerful one.

It should not happen at all, which is why Nintendo are making a newer, more powerful one.
    I'm iffy on that one. It's nice that they are including the built-in second slide pad making the circle pad pro obsolete...however they made it so darn SMALL that it may be harder to actually play with it.

Time will tell, if it is that much better I'll trade my current XL for a new one when I get MH4.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

You know as well as I know when people talk "console" and "handheld" they mean two different things which are nearly impossible to tell the difference between unless you give more information.

Also, no, they're making a newer more powerful one for the newer more powerful games coming out.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, we need a lot of power in our handhelds, hence why vita is succeeding :x

The new 3ds will have new exclusive games, im on the fence on getting it currently.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

The newer more powerful one isn't strong in comparison to even 4 year old cell phones and is still out classed by the Vita. They aren't making it to "catch up with the times".

If you expect cutting edge hardware from nintendo you're doing it wrong.

My only problem with the 3ds lack of "power" would be the screen looks like trash with a very low pixel density. Other then that I could care less about whether or not they are trying to achieve console graphics on a hand held. I don't buy handheld games for graphics, if you do then you're doing it wrong.

A solid handheld with a great library of games, XL is comfortable to hold for me personally.
    I'm on the fence for the new 3ds coming out though, will be waiting for more information to come to light first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno how I feel about the 3D stuff. Feels like a bit of a gimmick to me.

That said, I have limited experience with it. And I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a 2DS, the game catalog is just so awesome...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use the 3D thingy but otherwise I love my 3DS. There are a ton of great games for it. My only issue really is that it's hard to play more than an hour for me. Handhelds are uncomfortable.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    3DS is meh unless you like travel a lot but every time i read nintendo all i see is nostalgia stamped on the games since its all the same games over and over. Like mario this zelda that donkey kong that super smash bros 20 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    3DS is meh unless you like travel a lot but every time i read nintendo all i see is nostalgia stamped on the games since its all the same games over and over. Like mario this zelda that donkey kong that super smash bros 20 and so on.
    theres only 4 smash bros games in existence.

meanwhile how many uncharteds are there? how many assasins creeds?

how many halos? how many kingdom hearts? how many final fantasies? how many ratchet and clanks?

this argument is stupid and biased.

every company does this, any company that doesnt is because it doesnt sell well enough to.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

3DS is amazing. Not much else to say. I've picked my Pokemon X back up after a couple months and having a blast in preparation for OR/AS.

3DS FC: 1821-9540-3146
    Electric Safari: Manectric, Pikachu and Emolga. Looking for other friend codes for safari.
    Pre-Ordered Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

how many halos? how many kingdom hearts? how many final fantasies? how many ratchet and clanks?

every company does this, any company that doesnt is because it doesnt sell well enough to.
    Not only that, but Nintendo only does 1 Smash Bro per generation. This gen is the exception, but that is because they finally have a handheld that can also handle it for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. It's one of the biggest success' Nintendo has ever had. There are great games for it too including the up and coming Super Smash Bros. which I can't wait for, Pokemon X/Y, The Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds, and loads of others. In terms of games, I'd say it's a better handheld than Vita but of course that's my opinion. I'm more of a Nintendo guy than a Playstation or Xbox guy.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

All those games you listed are for consoles not for pc except uncharted and assassins creed that a few play

All those games you listed are for consoles not for pc except uncharted and assassins creed that a few play
    You're right PC games don't get sequels.

Civilization
    Diablo
    Starcraft
    CoD
    Battlefield
    BioShock
    Elder Scrolls
    Fallout
    Sims
    Sim City
    Crysis

Never mind...

What? I'm not sure you thought that through before saying it.

Also since when the heck was Uncharted on the PC?

I'd be very happy if someone gave me one, the games look great.