7+ Year Old Account

Do you use any other soaps than the common ones in the shower?

I used to have terrible reactions to most common soaps, (dove, old spice, irish spring, etc) and it was so bad it would make me feel like someone rubbed poison ivy all over me. Well as I was switching around trying to find the right soap, I found the perfect one for me. I use Lava Soap because not only does it actually make me smell good, ironically it doesn't irritate my skin. Lava soap is basically a really strong hand soap meant for like getting grease/oil and the like. The one I use has pumice in it, and the only annoying thing is if I'm not careful the pumice can cut my skin, but they are about the size of cuts when shaving so its not that bad. Do any of you use soaps that people might not consider average?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

I use a pine tar soap for my beard. Does that count?

Deleted
    "Common ones", as in the ones common in a specific area and country, or just soaps common to South Carolina, USA?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    I use a pine tar soap for my beard. Does that count?
    Anything counts my man! That certainly fits the bill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    "Common ones", as in the ones common in a specific area, or just soaps common to South Carolina, USA?
    Well I meant mass marketed brands, those I mentioned are common in the US, include the mass marketed ones in your region as common ones. I can't possibly list all of them for every region.
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-09-15 at 12:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Your soap irritation sounds like my brothers problem with deodorants.

He gets nasty rashes from certain deodorants, but it also seems to change as he gets older. The deodorant he used for the last month, may make him break-out randomly the next day.

Cinnamon shaving soap "Great smell and works twice as good as most shaving creams"
    Rose oil soap "When I want to smell especially good and it saves money on cologne"

My source which I buy a year supply at the Florida state fair http://jennysnaturals.com/Complete%2...0of%20soap.htm
    Last edited by baldcore; 2014-09-15 at 12:32 PM.