[H] <Twenty Seven> @ Draenor EU - currently 8/14 HC, recruiting for mythic!

Twenty Seven is a newly formed 10 man raiding guild. At the time of making this post we have been raiding heroics for 8 weeks and are 8/14 Heroic, with plans to be 10 or 11 / 14 before 6.0 hits. Our core is a close group of irl friends and we are looking for laid back raiders who can have a laugh and a joke while still progressing. As an example of our sense of humour, take a look at our website: twentysevenguild.com/ and if you want to have a look at some of our (fairly old now) videos our YouTube can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UC9J4C-pERf8mdd_hW0K_B7A/feed

While we do have a laugh we expect competent (don't have to be world class) players who know their class and can follow tactics well, for that reason we expect some form of previous heroic experience from players.

Currently we need:
    • 1 Healer (preferably a Resto Druid)
    • 1 DPS with OS healer
    • 1 Ranged DPS ( preferably a boomkin)

Teamspeak and being able to speak fluent English is a requirement.
    At the moment we are raiding two nights a week: Thursday and Monday, from 8.30pm server time till midnight server time. But during the start of Warlords we plan on raiding 3 nights a week, with the third day currently undetermined but will most likely be a week day not a weekend.
    If you want to apply then you can whisper me or send me in game mail (Omegaone), reply to this post or you can msg me on these forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump now the title is correct ^^
    Last edited by matp200; 2014-09-18 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    ------Bump-------

Could really do with a resto druid and a boomkin right now

Looking for ranged dps and healers still! Boomkin / ele shaman / shadow priest preferably!.