Should I have beat this fucker's ass down?

Was visiting my local bookstore for my daily reading. I often lounge in the cafe of the bookstore. I left three books and a drink at the table, and briefly got up to buy some cake later. I came back only to find this large latino man and his kid occupying my table with the belongjngs still on it. I wordlessly glare at him and my stuff without word to let him know what was up, and this fuck had the audacity to glare back at me. I considered smashing his face in there, but calmed myself, took my stuff, and left to another table.

Following this ordeal, his kid started crying loudly to everyone elses displeasure for nearly thirty minutes, and I just kept glaring at his table from across. Eventually, he got up to leave, and I immediately went back to find juice spilled all over the table and seats, and this is where I peaked. I hope no one takes this too much to heart as racism but it was at this point I yelled

"Hey you fucking rude beaner, what the fuck is this shit? You better fucking clean up my seat." Everyone looked at me.

He finally approached me and threatened me with violence, to which I responded that I would figuratively kill him. The cafe staff broke it up and said to take it outside as we were disturbing others. He left as his kid was crying again, but I stayed and calmed myself, relenting from pursuing him. One worker cleaned up the mess of the table, and I am still occupying the seat as I write this. The location is in a Barnes and Nobles within a Grove, Los Angeles, Labrea districts.

I am bitter and still wonder if I did right or not, as he is long gone now.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Salandrin.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Sounds like you will be the one getting a beating you racist.

You should just try to fight everybody you have a confrontation with. It really builds character.

Deleted

Cmon guys, you have his location, free us from those threads!

You regularly make threads that would imply you're terrified of the world, and now suddenly you're trying to start a fight? This isn't the Salandrin I've come to know. You've changed man. You've changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    The location is in a Barnes and Nobles within a Grove, Los Angeles, Labrea districts.
    Anyone here in the area? You know what you have to do.

(Damn you Cyberowl)

Deleted
    You should have beat up his kid at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. You should have initially asked him politely to move since he took your spot.
    2. Failing that, you at the very least should not stoop to his level, which unfortunately you did.

Salandrin the tough guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    You should have beat up his kid at least.
    Not a fair fight, the kid would wipe the floor with him.

He certainly was very inconsiderate. I would have watched him leave to the parking lot, made note of his license plate, and then tracked down his address using government databases.

Once I had done this, I would start leaving threatening notes made from magazine cut outs at his door along with strange and assorted objects.
    Call me Cassandra

15+ Year Old Account
    life is full of assholes, dont be one yourself, learn to walk-it-off

There's nothing constructive that can be discussed here.

Closed.