[H]Shadowpriest (14/14HC) LF WoD Mythic guild

Apologies for the long read.

Talent spec of choice
    * Shadow (main)
    * Disc, even though I have Disc as offspec (mainly for PvP fun) I don't really enjoy healing on my priest, but if needed for WoD I'd be willing to go either holy or discipline depending on which is the better talent-spec. Only as an offspec, don't count on me re-rolling main healer. Been shadow for such a long time and I'd like to stay that way.

Alts
    I have all classes to level 90, with my monk being the only one geared properly and been working on my hunter and mage. I´d prefer to play one of those as a main alt for when WoD will hit. You can find all my alts here if interested: http://www.wowprogress.com/character...-hammer/Ayarae. On Alliance side I've been working on that on the Frostmane realm.

Your guild
    * Preferably 25's, or 10's transitioning for Mythic raiding;
    * 14 heroics cleared;
    * Open for new guilds, but prefer guilds that have been around;
    * Social atmosphere;
    * No loot drama;
    * Equal in the sense of raid slots. We all have to get benched some time;
    * On a medium populated realm (I prefer avoiding low and high populated realms);
    * Horde preferred, open to Alliance;
    * Can take suggestions, criticism or questions from their members;
    * No favoritism.

My raiding experience
    Vanilla Mostly as a warrior tank and some as a mage
    * Zul'Gurub
    * Ahn'Qiraj 20
    * Ahn'Qiraj 40, first 4 bosses only
    * Molten Core
    * Onyxia's Lair

The Burning Crusade most on my protection/ holy paladin, re-rolled to shadowpriest during MH/ BT
    * Karazhan
    * Gruul
    * Magtheridon
    * Serpent Shrine Cavern
    * Tempest Keep
    * Mount Hyjal
    * Black Temple
    * Sunwell Plateau, all before the nerf.

Notable: Arena rating of 2K (only serious time I played arena's)

A side note is that my achievements might not correspond with it. This is due to the fact I had to quit at the time. Just before achievements were implemented to the game. The guild I got this with was Rebirth on Anachronos.

Wrath of the Lich King
    * Naxxramas 10/ 25
    * The Eye of Eternity 10/ 25
    * The Obsidian Sanctum 10/ 25
    * Ulduar 10/ 25 (HM's)
    * Trial of the Grand Crusader (10/ 25)
    * Icecrown Citadel, all cleared before the nerf apart from the Lich King (30% I believe)
    * The Ruby Sanctum 25 HC

Cataclysm
    * Bastion of Twilight 10 heroic (all, apart from Sinestra)
    * Throne of Four Winds 10 heroic council
    * Blackwing Descent 10 heroic (all)
    * Firelands 6/7 10 heroic pre-nerf. Ragnaros after nerf
    * Dragonsoul 25m heroic (3/8 pre-nerf, up to warmaster 5%, warmaster 10%, Deathwing 15% - not 100% sure about these numbers past the first three)

Mists of Pandaria
    * Mogu'Shan Vaults 25 heroics all cleared
    * Heart of Fear 25 normal. Shek'zeer on heroic as well as first boss
    * Terrace of Endless 25 normal
    * Throne of Thunder 25 heroic all cleared
    * Siege of Orgrimmar 14/ 14 25 heroic

Warlords BETA
    All bosses (apart from Gruul) on heroic, some on mythic. I know the gest of it all. Was working on tactics for my last guild based on our video's and other video's.

Active on BETA servers as well when they're up. When no guild group trying to join PUG's.

Playtimes
    From 19.00 - 23.30 onwards. 24.00 is slightly too late, especially when extending to kill a boss. Preferred times 19.30 - 23.30.

Days: All days acceptable, but prefer Fridays/ Saturdays off and a maximum of 4 raid days, but anything can be negotiable.

Voicecommunications
    Mumble, Ventrilo, Teamspeak. Got a microphone to use as well.

What can I offer
    * Experience, I pick up on fights relatively fast. I adept and adjust myself to game mechanics, and most importantly, I can move out of fire!;
    * I also do what I'm asked to do rather then trying to top/ !@#$% the DPS meters. So if I'm asked to DPS one target, I don't go around dotting everything up to up my DPS (apart from procs). Shielding people, throwing PoM's around, using hymn when healers run low on mana. I sacrifice personal gains over group gains. High survival rate;
    * Loyalty, I can ensure that the guild will most likely get one of the most loyal players they've ever seen helping with various tasks;
    * Prepared with flasks, food and potions and what not;
    * High attendance;
    * Not fussed if I don't get said item or if I am on the bench (as long as it's fair)
    * GM/ Officer/ Raidleader

Just respond in this thread if you can. If I'm interested I will be getting in touch. Like the title states, it's mostly checking for my options in regards to a new guild right now. Or if you want more information add my real id: Joyce#2111
    Last edited by Ayarea; 2014-10-27 at 04:07 PM.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    Hi,

We, THoF of Nagrand (14/14 hc), are looking for more members to complete our raid team for Siege of Orgrimmar hc farm and in preperation for Mythic raiding. Especially a shadow priest.

Who are we?

We are a level 25 multi-national social semi-hardcore raiding guild with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We have been an established Nagrand guild since 2007. THoF is all about having fun, raiding and socializing in a friendly and polite manner. Our raid team is all about teamwork. We are committed to raiding and hungry for progression.

Guild Raiding Schedule:

Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30 Server Time
    Thursday: 20:00 - 23:30 Server Time
    Sunday: 20:00 - 23:30 Server Time
    We have a contingency plan of a Monday evening when needed.

Please check our website for more information and our Application form www(dot)thof(dot)enjin(dot)com

Add me on my battletag Polagola#2562 if you have any questions or just want more info.

Kind regards Vanelia and thanks for your consideration!

(also posted on the eu forums post)

Deleted
    Hello Ayarea

Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?
    We are all 14/14 hc, and 1 or 2 has 13/14 hc.
    We are friends who have been playing seperated from each other, in different guilds just to get our final kill in SoO on heroic, We have been talking about forming a guild together for a long time, which is this new project here.
    We have known each other for many years, we go way back in TBC, where I leaded the guild up untill Cataclysm was over, and we all decided to take a break when MoP first landed, some of us just got back in SoO, some came back in ToT and some stayed in WoW just in another guild/other server!

I have lead the guild so that we each Tier got all bosses dead on Heroic, so you can expect a great leadership with no yelling farts or angry people, my goal is to raise the guild with a nice community, so that people wants to log on, and don´t have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them.

We are still discussing Raiding Days of Max 3 pr Week, and probably making a 4th day as a FFA raid, which means you do not need to attend the 4th day as that will usually be alt raiding or something we find for funs!

We will be located on Kazzak or Twisting Nether as Hord!

Website / Guild is under Construction!

If this sounds like anything for you, then by all means add my battletag: Koukaiian#2509

Thank you for reading,

You know who you wanna join

Inias/Rob/Baelrah

Edit: Stalk much?

As it seems the guild I was in took a different route as opposed to when I joined few weeks back and having too many people taken in. I am now on the lookout for a new guild!

Deleted
    Could still use you

Still looking.

Stalliona, sorry I don't think your guild is what I'm looking for at this moment, but thanks again for considering.

Hey there, Coup de Grâce is a newly formed guild of returning players who use to run a Heroic 25 man. We are a horde guild and raid 3 nights a week Mon-Wed at 8-12 EST. Were just getting into the swing of things, sitting around 12-15 people most who played together from at least T10-T14, some much longer. Currently were just looking to fill out our roster with some ranged dps. We will be going through Heroic and getting into Mythic once we have the roster.

Apply at: http://www.thecoupdegrace.com/