Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    Something like this?

Ha! This would make for an awesome glyph for Druids.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have notebook full of this stuff at home. Posting so I can remember to post when I get back

Love the idea behind a mushroom reuse of the treant
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Anyone else have new creature ideas?
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Deleted
    necro because it's an awesome thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    this needs frickin' laser beams attached to its head
    Also, needs to be riding on a motorbike jumping over normal sharks..

I always thought the Vemin idea from Pandaria could have been done ALOT better. What about a race of Genetically/Alcemically altered Lab Rats that formed their own society after becoming smarter than and escaping their masters. A society forms in the shadows of their creators similar to the Rats in the Secret of NIHM. Granted Joe Mad already beat Wow to the punch here but it would be badass none the less.

or Course in their escape they did take some of the less fortunate and more brutal experiments among their ranks with hopes of rehabilitation ... or enhancement.

(Still figuring out how to reduce the size of such a huge picture in forums.

So yeah a Rat Race.
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2017-03-20 at 03:22 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I new race would be pretty cool, so if i had to create a new crature race for WoW, it would be Shapeshifters/Shapers. A new race of creatures, who are a morph between elves and magic, which gives them a look of being part humanoid, part elemental. They all have some wierd attribute about them and they are all unique in their own way. A race cursed by magic, instead of being addicted to it like the Blood Elfs, these creatures are changed by it and now is something not quite elfish, but not quite elemental/magic.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

A monstrous interdimensional craft phases into existence above Stormwind.

The air shimmers, and thousands upon thousands of ravenous mind flayers warp into the streets of the city. Mass panic. Screaming. Citizens dropping dead from terror.

But it's ok. They just want to be friends.