Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spirit bond healed me more than enough to get through infests. Necrotic nerve should be at more the the initial stack - use glyph of misdirection to keep all adds on pet, make sure necrotic falls off you at range.

As for valks, I just kept tunneling damage into LK through the intermission, saved Stampede etc. He never even went into p2. Once you get to second intermission at 40 percent, you can go to the edge and heal up via spirit bond and just dps images.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Spirit bond healed me more than enough to get through infests. Necrotic nerve should be at more the the initial stack - use glyph of misdirection to keep all adds on pet, make sure necrotic falls off you at range.

As for valks, I just kept tunneling damage into LK through the intermission, saved Stampede etc. He never even went into p2. Once you get to second intermission at 40 percent, you can go to the edge and heal up via spirit bond and just dps images.
    What happened with me was the boss was at about 80% when Necrotic Plague would hit and then right away cast he'd cast Infest (happened each time I wiped to it the same).

That means I couldn't just bypass Infest with Spirit Bond because my health had taken a lot of damage with NP ticks, it's game over if Infest catches you with 70-80% health. Necrotic Plague takes you down and Infest does increasingly more damage (% health based) the lower your health drops with the last 40% of your health gone in 1 tick, if you have 90% + health then infest will cancel instantly. Again, good gear helps here as NP is a static ammount of damage, so it will do less % of your total health which makes you less vulnerable to Infest.

Anyway, that first phase was the only tricky bit and I'm confident I could do that without failure every time since Infest can be LOS.. More than I can say about Yogg Saron due to his RNG goodness.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2014-09-20 at 11:30 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I always had much more trouble with phase 2. But I killed the Raging Spirits, didn't know tanking one would count as being a tank and leading to not being picked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I always had much more trouble with phase 2. But I killed the Raging Spirits, didn't know tanking one would count as being a tank and leading to not being picked up.
    If I'm not mistaken any melee hit taken within the last 60 seconds marks you as "tank" on LK. So you can distract shot boss or just keep a spirit on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    If I'm not mistaken any melee hit taken within the last 60 seconds marks you as "tank" on LK. So you can distract shot boss or just keep a spirit on you.
    Best to just distracting shot every other Defile cast (with growl off so that it's not DR'd)
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Best to just distracting shot every other Defile cast (with growl off so that it's not DR'd)
    I just do it after every infest just in case he'd crit me and I would be too low to selfheal. Was also surprised how easy it was to solo it on hunter. Never bothered with the LoS'ing, spirit bond almost always enough and the rare occassion I have to use spirit beast heal to remove infest.