Advertisment on Curse - PlayStore

Hi every one !

When I run mmo-champion on my phone, after the webpage loaded, another page open then I get redirected to the PlayStore.

When I close it and come back to chrome, i have to reload the mmo-champion webpage integrally.

Why does website keep using this advertisment? It is the worst !

Do anyone know a way to avoid it?
    I understand that website need advertisment to survive but popup that open in other application and closing your current browsing tab is such a pain....

Especially when you are on phone and you dont get a good signal...

You might want to post this in the suggestions forum. I have the same problem with many websites on my smartphone, I don't think many websites are designed with phones in mind.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Might I suggest:

https://adblockplus.org/en/android-install

Until curse actually starts managing their ad content better.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    You might want to post this in the suggestions forum. I have the same problem with many websites on my smartphone, I don't think many websites are designed with phones in mind.
    It's a funny thing to say, because if it wasn't designed with a phone in mind, it wouldn't automatically load the play store application