Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    The family... Besides it's easier to sit through it 6 hrs a week than to have them invite people home to harass me all week long. I didn't go the past 2 Sundays and they have already planned a harassment session tonight.
    Why not just tell them "Hey I'm an atheist, I don't believe any of the BS they are selling"? I mean seriously church is 6 hours a week? I would go insane not calling out the BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because it's all fictional
    Sigh, learn some tact please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Religion shouldn't be allowed in Public schools. If you want your child to have it, then put them in a religious school.
    Religious education is fine when it's multi-denominational, or replace it with ethics.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Even if its stupid people can believe or not believe in whatever they want, most the time people are only even flaunting their beliefs is because they want to show off/get attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    How it being douches exactly? The Satanists are making a point here and that is you can't show favoritism to one religion if you are government funded like schools. Christians try and get away with stuff like this all the time. School is a place to be educated not coerced into joining a church.
    The Satanists are honestly doing a good thing here in my opinion as I would not want christian literature passed out. "They have no ability to keep out the Satanists and the literature they want to distribute unless they close the forum altogether," said FFRF attorney Andrew Seidel.
    I'm an theist so you can't throw God in my face but I do believe there are texts that are simply not suited to be read by children. I don't know what these satanist texts contain but I don't think they are as harmless, if idiotic, as bible texts.

Just because we have freedom of speech and freedom of thought doesn't mean Mein Kampf should be accepted as school literature. Some books just aren't meant to be read by people under 16 and even under 18 yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Religious education is fine when it's multi-denominational, or replace it with ethics.
    Not in the US it is not they are not allowed to teach anything religious at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Not in the US it is not they are not allowed to teach anything religious at all.
    Please. They teach religious stuff in school all the time. Look at where I'm from.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow religious discussion here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |