Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Wait till the next Presidential election. His numbers will pick back up.

And if they don't? I'm sure he'll crying himself to sleep on his $140 million fortune.
    I'm sure he will too, because there is only one thing important to rich guys, and that is becoming more rich, and when the money for pills...(oops I mean money for other, non-illicit substances..cause you know...he went to rehab) stops rolling in, then his compassion for injustices will suddenly be found again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    It is incorrect to declare an entire party made up of differing values as all idiots who follow and believe the same cause. Many Republican's dislike the far-right, Conservatives as well and don't really give two shits who you sleep with or whether or not you get an abortion every weekend. What you're doing is calling an entire group of many individuals ignorant, which is incredibly ignorant.
    No its not, what you are doing is trying to pretend all the whack jobs everyone sees & hears all the time, and keep getting elected don't represent the people who keep sending them there. On top of that you think that you can fool other people into believing there are "good" republicans out there, and we only see & hear about the worst of them.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    If the relationship was worth anything to begin with there wouldn't be any extra-curricular philandering going on.
    People tend to take good things for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    People tend to take good things for granted.
    Totally, I mean I've been cheated on before. I was pissed at the time, but it made me a better person in the long run because I saw that I did some things wrong. I mean, fuck her either way, but you still learn from it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozar927 View Post
    I know your right. At the end of the day it was that he chose to fall in love with a slut. Its just so hard to pick in todays world. Like I just want a good girl, but it seems so hard to find now. Yah I have been cheated on. No I didnt kill my self. Its just so hard when someone who I cared about who wasnt emotionally strong enough to live through it has to die. Its wrong to blame anyone, but as humans sometimes its hard to not just lash out. Again im just grieving. At the very least I wish she would of been like "look I see you love me more then anything. Im not a person who you should feel that way about. Lets try and talk about this so it ends in a less humiliating degrading and disrespectful way". Wishful thinking about the quality level of humans.
    It's rough out there, I know. There are plenty of people for whatever qualities you're looking for, but sometimes it's easier to find something when you aren't looking for it. Even if it doesn't work out, get back on the horse and try again. I understand sometimes it feels good to lash out into the void of the internet, I've done that myself, but you're only prolonging your grieving period. I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope that you find what you're looking for.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Kozar927 View Post
    Thanks friend. Really means alot, and certainly brightened my day.
    Np! You've brightened mine, too.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    I'll elaborate, as you seem to fall into the group that doesn't have the social skills to navigate that "No can mean yes" minefield.

That particular "No" is a half-truth. "No" if you act like this, "No" if you only do that, "No" if you aren't passive/aggressive enough. It's a slight, subtle thing, a combination of spoken implication and body language.

It is also extremely, exceedingly rare...especially with relative strangers. Rarer still when intoxicated. The problem isn't that "No can mean yes". The problem is that people are using the excuse that "No can mean yes" to rape people, blaming "mixed signals" for the act. Once again, trying to pretend this problem doesn't exist, that it's a non-issue undercuts the heart of the entire problem.

The problem is men being so willing to rape women for sexual satisfaction. The "No can mean yes" thing only comes up because people try to use it as an excuse in court.
    Yes, I clearly lack the social skills to navigate a fabricated mindfield that people created to try and lend credence to a rather pathetic argument. Because it's about "social skills" and not your ridiculous attempt to score points in a semantical argument that shouldn't be made in the first place.

You did absolutely nothing to counter my post. You threw together some word soup and a half-assed dig. and pretended like it was worth posting.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Louis CK nails this issue on stand-up.

"You think I'm just going to rape you on the off chance that hopefully you're into that shit?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
    That's the hilarity of this thread. Rush never said that no sometimes doesn't mean no. He said there are people like Louis CK that have encountered girls who are like that.

Congratulations Rush haters, you have been doing an outstanding job of trying to prove his points about you.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2014-09-17 at 11:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, how does this piece of utter shit still have a show? It's really too bad that 2009 didn't take him when it had the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    What do you do if they make advances after a verbal no? Worse position to put a guy in tbh.
    which is why you record everything. cameras be everywhere =D

This thread went through the usual roller coaster of questionable discussions and comments, but has pretty much derailed far from the original topic.

Closing.