View Poll Results: Democracy or Anarchy in TPP?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Democracy!

7 18.42%
  • Anarchy!

25 65.79%
  • Neither, I hate TPP/Pokemon

6 15.79%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Democracy vs Anarchy

Fellow TPP players, which do you enjoy more? Democracy or Anarchy and why? State your argument for either in the comment section below!

anarchy, if its democracy we might as well just watch a normal player stream pokemon.

Oh, this will end well...

I prefer anarchy. Obviously, it is more fun. But I do not deny that democracy is necessary in places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Viva la l'anarchie

l'anarchie est egalite, fraternite, et liberte.

état est Helix!

ldémocratie est la tyrannie
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2014-03-09 at 01:29 AM.

I voted Anarchy, with a big BUT. If democracy had a voting period of only 5 seconds, it would still be semi-chaotic, but allow for pass ability of certain "impossible" things.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Democracy. Watching the the character go in a circle or open start a hundred times in a row is just infuriating, and a big reason I could never watch TPP for more than a few minutes at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I voted Anarchy, with a big BUT. If democracy had a voting period of only 5 seconds, it would still be semi-chaotic, but allow for pass ability of certain "impossible" things.
    Unfortunately, the lag makes this impractical. These days I seem to have a delay of about 45 seconds. It used to be about 20, but I think Twitch's new chat system has made it worse.

With a 5 second voting period and that amount of lag, people would need to think 9 moves ahead. It just wouldn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A

ANARCHY!

I don't play it but it's hilarious to watch sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anarchy is waaaay more fun to watch.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    anarchy, if its democracy we might as well just watch a normal player stream pokemon.
    This right here.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i believe in sexual anarchy
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a TPP player but I find it funnier when it's on anarchy. The stories people make up are just brilliant and funny as hell.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Anarchy, of course. Democracy has its uses, but it shouldn't be the default mode. Might as well watch a normal playthrough by a single player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anarchy is the spirit it was meant to be played in.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Neither tbh

Deleted
    Anarchy. I hope that anyone who says 'democracy' is lynched immediately. If you dislike anarchy then you have no business watching TPP at all, to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how long it'll take before people don't check the OP to see that this is about TPP and some huge ass political debate breaks out.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Wonder how long it'll take before people don't check the OP to see that this is about TPP and some huge ass political debate breaks out.
    Republican.

I really can't stand random start menu clicks. I don't play but when I watched for a bit I wanted the person pressing start to develop a fatal disease and die. Democracy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Republican.

I really can't stand random start menu clicks. I don't play but when I watched for a bit I wanted the person pressing start to develop a fatal disease and die. Democracy for me.
    Now people push start to troll, but it was necessary to use start to bog the commands down to get past the ledge.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It's all about that Anarcho-primitivism.