Hello all, I would like some assistance.

I lost interest in WoW but would like to try and play again in WoD with ultra settings or maybe not quite ultra settings in a 20 man capacity. My current computer lags way hard in 25s on low settings as well. So my question is, Is it possible to make a computer that will play on ultra in a 20 man for around 600-700 dollars? If so, Can anyone here help me build one? Or give me suggestions. Thank you!

Deleted
    Can you provide with details the specs of your old rig? $700 is decent but if you can re-use some parts will be better. Also do those 700 include o/s?

Deleted
    If you are having lags no matter what you build it is unlikely to make any difference. Make sure your connection isn't clogged by somebody else, also make sure that you're playing though cable not wifi. Look for applications that use internet and switch them off while playing (torrents, streaming etc), do malware scan. If nothing above helps then you might need better ISP.

Oh its just a crappy HP All in one with windows 7. The processor is AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon graphics. AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics. I know for sure its not my internet. The computer just can't handle the 25 man atmosphere. For example when the fights start, And everyone goes ham, I just lock up pretty much and it gets a tad better after all of that but not much. I would just pretty much like a 700 dollar working computer haha. Everything needed to play a game and browse the net. I don't know if that is plausible or not.

Yes u can. Check out the monthly computer build suggestion.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...acy-Comics-431

Do you think the puppy version is capable of ultra 20 man mythics with no delay etc? no choppines whatever

Deleted
    Those are amd cpu setups so no. Hard to get you everything in a $700, you will have to do sucrifices. Dunno what you mean by choppines, but even with my rig at 25hc on malkorok i will drop to 30fps for a few sec when shit hits the fan. Having stable 60 and above will not happen even with $10k pc. But WoD beta seems promising, they updated alot of stuff and their engine seem more optimal, we will have to see.

So here we go, this is what i would reckon, for around 700. Cheap Z97board in case you can get into the i5 4690k area later, decent amount of ssd for gaming, no hdd storage or optical drive you will have to use your old one if you need one to install your o/s.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($79.99 @ Micro Center)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($76.50 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($109.99 @ Micro Center)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 270X 2GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($177.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Rosewill 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($27.50 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $731.91
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-19 00:39 EDT-0400