Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    No actually it isn't that good. It's a win-more card and breaks "stalemates" that are illusions because you have to accumulate a huge board advantage before resolving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    No actually it isn't that good. It's a win-more card and breaks "stalemates" that are illusions because you have to accumulate a huge board advantage before resolving it.
    Why?
    You and your opponent got on board 2 minions each.
    You play KT you smash your minions into his minions with no cost and you also forcing him to use a removal on next turn thus ignoring your other minions.
    Actually in this case you won the game because of KT.
    Where is the huge board on this situation?

If he doesn't have a removal he can't put anything on board.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2014-09-19 at 07:32 AM.

I actually don't care that much for KT. At first I thought he was amazing, until I realised he's just another "Well, I'm already winning, so I may aswell win even harder." kind of cards. Generally, unless you have control of tempo, or a flood of minions on the board, or at least a couple of high value targets, he's kind of 'meh'. On top of all this, any kind of silence or removal stops him dead as usual.

Best use I've found for him is still playing him out, then using Reincarnate on him as a Shaman. This works at its absolute best if you have another minion out, along the lines of a Sludge Belcher or Cairne or an Elemental, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Sometimes I wish Earth Elemental didn't Overload 3, because I sure would love to play K'T next turn...
    Sometimes an Earth Elemental turn 5 or 6 is a great way to flush out removal for a turn 8 KT.
    Is this where the header goes?

I knew after all the shit I talked about KT being worthless yesterday that I'd get crushed by a KT play. Sure enough, a priest used him with belcher out, I couldn't draw into my removal, got owned

10+ Year Old Account
    So I learned something funny about Kel'thuzad the other day.

Apparently if you use Ragnaros and his attack hits Kel'thuzad, it actually respawns Kel'thuzad and every minion that got killed during that turn. So basically, Kel'thuzad is the anti-Ragnaros.

Not OP. Not even a winning condition. Only works to secure a win, so requires you to have an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    So I learned something funny about Kel'thuzad the other day.

Apparently if you use Ragnaros and his attack hits Kel'thuzad, it actually respawns Kel'thuzad and every minion that got killed during that turn. So basically, Kel'thuzad is the anti-Ragnaros.
    This is actually a known bug, and is listed as such in http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...pic/9677847863 (end of the post).

KT is a fun card to play. He can swing games but the 8 mana cost makes it very hard to do so. You need to establish some kind of board before you play him (and if you manage to keep a board against your opponent you 4/5 times you were already winning). Unless you are a shaman with reincarnate, then he's a strong 10 mana 2 card play by himself.

I've only seen this card played once ever.