will my computer run Warlord of draenor?

Will this run WOD on medium settings I can quest just fine with high fps but I get like 20fps in 25 man raids because of my cpu but i hear there making wow more graphic demand then the cpu? I do plan on upgrading to a core i5 cpu in December with a new case power supply Ram GPU to a 760 ti I'm just wondering if I would be able to play the game till I can save up a bit of money its going cost me about $700 bucks to build it

Radeon 7770
    fx4100 I know it sucks bottle necking the shit out of my GPU
    8 gig of ram ddr3 1333 ghz
    430 wat psu
    1t segate 64mb hard drive

Oh you'll be able to run it, just not very well. Build the new one.

I am fairly sure my specs are worse than that and I am running the beta on ultra with about 30-35 fps out in the world and raids, with notably more in 5 man dungeons and indoor areas like caves etc.

Just wondering if some one has the same setup in plays beta.
    also my GPU runs abour 55c while out of the city questing in leveling will it run hotter in WOD?

- - - Updated - - -

is the new graphic settings in beta atm? i know they mention it depends more on graphic then cpu now?

I am running with a radeon 7750 1gb, a intel pentium g3220 and 4gb ram as i mentioned above it run it at about 30-35 out in the world on ultra.

I assume your system is better than mine so you should by any logic have a better performance than me.

How come I only get 15 fps in raids and like 20 fps in storm wind what settings should I use to maxiumize my fps? with my current setup?

I run ultra on a 460gtx cuda. game doesn't run any differently than it does now
    Beta club member

10+ Year Old Account
    it will run WOD pretty well not sure on 20 -30 man raids though .

Quote Originally Posted by hazzyx View Post
    How come I only get 15 fps in raids and like 20 fps in storm wind what settings should I use to maxiumize my fps? with my current setup?
    Turn, shadows off. ;P it helps a ton.

it wont fit on 64mb hdd 8)

Ran beta on good/low mix with a x2 550BE, 4gb 800mhz ram and a HD 4890 card. :P

You will be fine for "good" with shadow turned down possibly textures and view distance also and water quality. Get a better CPU.