Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My 10m guild did SC in 91 attempts, Paragons in 29 attempts, and I left when we were at 300+ on Garrosh. I swear on that fight you will hear every single excuse that anyone can possibly come up with.

Garrosh may have less mechanics then say paragons. But the fight is tuned harder. If you cant kill blackfuse/paragons then i whouldnt suggest trying garrosh, the nerfs and ilvl buffs doesnt change the fact that garrosh is the harder encounter (by quite a margin imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Garrosh may have less mechanics then say paragons. But the fight is tuned harder. If you cant kill blackfuse/paragons then i whouldnt suggest trying garrosh, the nerfs and ilvl buffs doesnt change the fact that garrosh is the harder encounter (by quite a margin imo).
    You can minimize the risks from mechanical error a lot compared to how it was when most were still progressing. A lot of the mechanics are skippable with enough DPS (increased ivl = huge dps boost)

Raid setup: 1/1/8
    P1: Stack and cleave the weapon, should only have 1 iron star, 1st wave dies before he empowers them, 2nd wave doesn't spawn or they spawn and you push him before he empowers them.
    T1: Depends on raid but I'd guess going 3/2 is the easiest as you only need 1 aoe interrupt per group. If needed use BL here.
    P2: 3 people for the desecrated weapon, group for MC, push him over after the 2nd WC.
    P3: Spread out for the empowered WC, everyone kills his add, use a raid cooldown when the tank explodes, move boss if the weapon was placed too closely
    P4: If you don't need BL for T1, use here and he will die without summoning a single star. If you did use BL in T1, kite him once and kill him after the bombardement.

Now compare that to the things you had to deal pre itemupgrades. Correctly placing the weapon, handling empowered adds, multiple stars, sometime wipes in T1 because you were too slow etc.