(H) 14/14 Heroic LFM for WoD 7-10pm PST Tues-Wed-Thurs

Four Twenty Friendly
    Ner'zhul Horde
    10 Man 14/14 Heroic
    Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
    Raid: 7-10 PM PST

Hey guys and gals, we are a HORDE guild from Ner'zhul looking to expand our ranks for MYTHIC raiding. We are a really tight-knit group that would love to find a few more healers and dps to complete our crew (4-5 more people and we would be carrying more then a full roster for mythic). We currently do not have any leather healers and would prefer to fill those spots, but anyone who is an exceptional player is welcome to reach out and will never be over looked.

ATTENDANCE and attitude are the MOST important things to us. It should be a given that you are good at your class and will be able to be a big contributor to the raid.

TeknoViking#1739

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the people who have contacted me. We are still looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking of starting 25 man next week or the following. Pst if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope everyone has a good weekend, still looking!

Still Looking guys

Quote Originally Posted by Shugnight View Post
    Still Looking guys

584 rogue lf hm guild for WoD battletag is pentavelant#1501

bumppp guys still looking for more. Friend request sent!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shugnight View Post
    bumppp guys still looking for more. Friend request sent!
    el bumperino

***Doing trail runs on Thursday from 7-11pm PST. This is going to be half a pug group (Trials). If you are interested in raiding with us in a few weeks when Mythic raiding comes out in 6.0 this is your shot. I am not sure how far we will get into this run, but we want people to show up and show us what you got. Being able to be in a run with a few newbs may test you patience but thats what we want to see. Are you willing to gut it out. The final 20 man mythic team is NOT looking to carry anyone. We realize not everyone is 14/14 heroic, so we are willing to work with you guys and get you caught up to speed.

- - - Updated - - -

bump guys, still looking.

***Doing trail runs on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 7-10pm PST. This is going to be half a pug group (Trials). If you are interested in raiding with us in a few weeks when Mythic raiding comes out in 6.0 this is your shot. The final 20 man mythic team is NOT looking to carry anyone. We realize not everyone is 14/14 heroic, so we are willing to work with you guys and get you caught up to speed.

We have been running 25 man for the last two weeks bringing in a ton of trials. Let me know if you would like to come.

Tuesday October 7th doing 25m Heroic SoO trials 7-11pm PST

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking add me TeknoViking#1739

We are no longer doing mass trials but exceptional ranged dps will be considered. Please contact me if you think you can add value to our raid team. We currently have ZERO boomies and mages so if you are one please contact me. Have at least 11/14 hero xp.

Clearing mythic in 2-2.5 hours. We are still looking for cloth dps, and healing monks/priests. Please add my btag TeknoViking#1739