Mr. Olympia 2014

For anyone into bodybuilding or just fitness in general Mr. Olympia is tomorrow, and for anyone who doesn't know it's pretty much the biggest bodybuilding competition.

Really looking forward to seeing Kai Greene on stage and hoping for the love of god he can win this year, but i don't think he will sadly. Phil Heath is just too good at this point, there's a reason they call him the gift.

I expect Kai to take second again though. What are your guys speculation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rvillain View Post
    For anyone into bodybuilding or just fitness in general Mr. Olympia is tomorrow, and for anyone who doesn't know it's pretty much the biggest bodybuilding competition.

Really looking forward to seeing Kai Greene on stage and hoping for the love of god he can win this year, but i don't think he will sadly. Phil Heath is just too good at this point, there's a reason they call him the gift.

I expect Kai to take second again though. What are your guys speculation?
    I dislike modern body building. I think they all just look silly as hell. Body building of the 70's was the best. I think they looked the best.

People like Frank Zane were and still are my idol. I could really care less about anyone that currently competes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    I dislike modern body building. I think they all just look silly as hell. Body building of the 70's was the best. I think they looked the best.

People like Frank Zane were and still are my idol. I could really care less about anyone that currently competes.
    I agree but i still love the sport and more as the lifestyle itself.

I think nowadays bodybuilders and much of the competitions lost touch and focus on quantity of muscle rather than quality.

I'm not against roids, (I even plan to do a cicle comming next year) but these guys just take too much and look ugly, I like the female part of the competition, so i will watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    I'm not against roids, (I even plan to do a cicle comming next year) but these guys just take too much and look ugly, I like the female part of the competition, so i will watch it
    I don't have an issue with it neither, i mean the amount of work these guys put in day after day is unbelievable and roids alone won't accomplish their physique.

and that's interesting you plan on doing a cycle, do you compete or plan too?

I look at the modern bodybuilders and then look at the ones from the 70s-80s and I think they just look ridiculous now. If you take a look at Arnold Schwarzeneggars olympia pictures he was just in a different league, the current ones just look like big lumps of muscle...
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Lol so which lump of muscle do you guys think will win this year?

I don't have an issue with it neither, i mean the amount of work these guys put in day after day is unbelievable and roids alone won't accomplish their physique.

and that's interesting you plan on doing a cycle, do you compete or plan too?
    Taken right. Yeah they do.

Anyone with decent workout knowledge and eating habits, if they take Roids; will be huge. That's exactly what Roids do.

Let's put it like this.

With Roids :
    45% Genetics
    35% Roids
    20% Diet

Without Roids:
    80% Genetics
    20% Diet

And I might be giving Diet too much and Genetic too alittle without Roids. I have seen dudes have huge gains, with garbage in the veins, and 2 day a week workouts. Gaining over 5 inches on the chest in a matter of a couple of months. Where it will take me years, or not at all without Roids. I have seen the actual effect of Roids on people. It's a miracle drug. I don't think you really understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Without Roids:
    80% Genetics
    20% Diet

...ah it's more like 70% diet
    25% workout
    5% genetics

cause at natty level no one cares about genetics

Without Roids:
    80% Genetics
    20% Diet

...ah it's more like 70% diet
    25% workout
    5% genetics

cause at natty level no one cares about genetics
    I'm talking about someone that actually has been working out for years, and does know what they are talking about. Sorry, but there is a limit on growth without Roids.

Diet is 20%, at that level. Genetics has a huge role on how much muscle a skeleton can possess without help. Do I need to throw testimonies from Pros in your face? Roids are the only way most can hold over 200 lbs of extra muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I'm talking about someone that actually has been working out for years, and does know what they are talking about. Sorry, but there is a limit on growth without Roids.

Diet is 20%, at that level. Genetics has a huge role on how much muscle a skeleton can possess without help. Do I need to throw testimonies from Pros in your face? Roids are the only way most can hold over 200 lbs of extra muscle.
    Calm down chief

We're talking about the same thing, i know once you reach your genetic potential you can't grow past it without steroids. But you aren't just going to take steroids and walk onto something like the Olympia stage a year later...

Deleted
    I kek'd my pants at kai having the scuffle with phill.

Deleted
    Even the white guys are black.

Deleted
    hell no.. i wont watch roids goin' at it

I can appreciate all the hard work and the untold hours they put in to it, from the testimonials of their families, they make most gamers look like socialites, but the whole thing just feels artificial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I can appreciate all the hard work and the untold hours they put in to it, from the testimonials of their families, they make most gamers look like socialites, but the whole thing just feels artificial.
    Addiction to anything is bad. Being addicted to buffing your body is not better nor worse than being addicted to video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I kek'd my pants at kai having the scuffle with phill.

That is one of the funniest thigns I've ever seen. Such big men and such tiny, tiny packages shoved into those tiny little underpants :P
    You're a towel.