Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Am I the only one around here that is completely uninterested in Azshara expansion and would even consider unsubscribing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    We return to Azeroth to find Azshara has raised a landmass from the ocean floor and its located in the southern seas area. She's trying to build a portal to summon the guy she has a huge crush on (Sargeras) to Azeroth so they can "be together." We have to stop this, take out an Old God, and save Azeroth. The next, and final expansion, would be us modifying her portal - which would allow us to travel to Argus to take out Sargeras and Burning Legion for good.

Enter Blizzard's new IP (maybe Titan) or WoW2.
    That's cute. Except for the part you left out where Blizzard said they were planning long term.

Also conveniently killing all the main villains within 2 expansions nice and neatly wrapping up all conflict in Warcraft is.. well.. convenient.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by narcissusdark View Post
    but because of popular demand and the hype over the dark below, im thinking they are going to do Azshara and the south seas...
    lol

"popular demand"

Yeah, there isn't anything remotely close to something resembling 'popular demand' for an underwater expansion. You have nothing to worry about. Unless Blizzard wants to dig a grave for WoW, they aren't going to release an expansion like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    getting rid of main villains and drawing the focus back to a conflict between nations on Azeroth would make for a more dynamic warcraft. Big Bads in your storyline run short on being interesting for any long term storytelling.
    This is exactly what they did for Mists of Pandaria. They results were incredibly unsatisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Yeah, there isn't anything remotely close to something resembling 'popular demand' for an underwater expansion. You have nothing to worry about. Unless Blizzard wants to dig a grave for WoW, they aren't going to release an expansion like that.
    Since when Azshara expansion means "underwater" expansion ?

Lol'ed back at you
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

Deleted
    Grom gets arrested and put on trial after the final fight and then he escapes to another alternate dimension, but this time Azeroth before the Sundering where he convinces Azshara to say "f*ck off" to Sargeras and form an Elf Horde to invade present day Azeroth because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warregory View Post
    To rephrase what I said in my first post here, I'd really like to go back to Pandaria even if the story is something Blizzard pulled out of their butts.
    Fair enough, I kind of feel the same way about northrend. =)

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    lol

"popular demand"

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what they did for Mists of Pandaria. They results were incredibly unsatisfying.
    Why? MoP was a great expansion. People just got too hung up on Pandaren being the a focus for all of a few months and never dropped it, even though the story shifted heavily away from them onto others like the Alliance vs Horde, Garrosh, and Mogu from 5.1 onwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    My guess is that we stay on Draenor and go to the ogre continent in the lower left side of those
    maps.
    perhaps a good guess...

Quote Originally Posted by narcissusdark View Post
    because of popular demand and the hype over the dark below, im thinking they are going to do Azshara and the south seas...
    People have been screaming ''Azshara is popular, must be next exp. Dark below is popular, must be next xp. Elemental plane is popular, must be next exp. South seas is popular, must be next exp.'' since like WotLK, yet we got Cataclysm, MoP and WoD instead.

Get what I'm trying to say?

well south seas IS the azshara expac, and so is dark below... blizz often takes player's ideas and uses them, so they very well might not have had many plans, but they will take what players say and try to get as many ideas as they can into it.

Well next exp is going to lead to the next and the next to the next until the time ends

On seriosly note, it is obviously that Blizzard want to release the so awaited "Burning Legion Demon World" expansion, but they dont want to release it to soon, even when they claim that they want expansion faster

Do you remember when they say that WoTLK was released "too early" because people killed Arthas to early in the story of the game.

Well... they dont want to repeat it, they want to expand WOW the most ,

Sooo

Next expansion will be... OGRE LANDS and then in the next one , going to Argus (Just a theory)

Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    Grom gets arrested and put on trial after the final fight and then he escapes to another alternate dimension, but this time Azeroth before the Sundering where he convinces Azshara to say "f*ck off" to Sargeras and form an Elf Horde to invade present day Azeroth because reasons.
    You forgot to mention that Anduin help him escape so he can learn about being good... while he starts a whole new war, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this xpac will be a two-parter. After that, I'm hoping we go to Argus.

Maybe an expansion based on the corruption of the bronze dragon flight and fighting to save the time lines from scrambling?

That is the main flow of the expansions from what I can tell, seeing as WoD is caused by some bronze dragons. I'm not sure how they'd make a whole expansion of it unless the corruption of the bronze dragons is somehow legion influenced. Hard to tell until we see first hand how the expansion progresses, but I do like idea of expansions flowing together instead of "oh, better go kill Illidan. Well, Looks like arthas is next. Ahhh, Deathwing is back!! Whoa, where did this continent come from?!"

I'd love to fight the legion but I'm afraid that once a full on conflict starts with them, that it'll be hard to break way from that story arc until Sargeras is dead, especially if we travel to one of their planets. Maybe Velen takes up arms with the combined forces of our draenei and the alternate universe draenei and brings them on a crusade against the legion?

Lots of possibilities